Help on Fertility Friend ???

thank's lol a sandwich bag hehe. I think i have got and empty jar somewere i'll have to have a look in a bit.

Thank's hun and i know what you mean. You can dress little girl's right up. But now i want i boy so i can dress him right up.

Any think nice hun or just a bitta food shopping. x x x

i know someone who pees into a sandwich bag but id be worried that the bag tips over

all the boys cothes that i see are all dull colours and checks which i dont like

she had run out of insence grains so we went to get some more

lol i think i would be the same with a sandwich bag.

See what i mean though when you havent had children and youy see baby clothes there seem's to be loads of lovly girl's clothes but when i had honey's it was like girl's fashion went out of stock lol. All i could ever find/see was lovly boy's clothe's. dont get me wrong as honey as got older there is much more stuff for girl's but all i see now it's load's of lovly boy's clothes. Knowing my luck i will end up like my mum with 5 girl's then a boy, as my older sister had a little boy first then 3 girl's and more to come lol. But i really do hope i get a little boy sooner rather then later.

When you get pregnant and if you have a little girl or even a boy you should go and check out tiny image in bexley heath it's a fab shop with beautiful cheap girl's and boy's clothe's and great quilty.

Did you have a nice time getting some insence grain's. x x x

ive only been to bexleyheath once i think - wasnt that keen on it lol but yes i;ll go check it out thanks

it woiuld be fab if i got my girls and you got your boy

i think its sods law, always see loads of what you want until you need it and then you cant find it lol

oh yes, both me n mum love buring insence grains all the time - love the smell

I got some bad boy insence. dont smell to strong but a really lovly smell. :D

Wouldnt it just be the greatest hun, I would be over the moon for you hun if you was pregnant with twin girl's.

I love abit of bexley heath. But you will notice the change when you have a baby, as you have tiny image, asda, primarny, mothercare and t.k max. Asda do the best girl's P.j's and load's of disney clothe's. Primarny do lovly dresse's and sandle's for the summer, mothercare is great for clothe's, blanket's, bedding, cot's and ect and t.k max have got some lovly stuff in there and tiny image do the best little dresse's with headband's so cute. x x x

all sound great apart from T K Maxx - cant stand that shop!
feels like its sale time all year - hate looking on rails of clothing yuk just thinkking of that shop gives me the shivers
my cousin works for m&s so they get massive discount
i noticed pumpkin patch in bromley has closed down

ooh this time tomoz you could know your cooking a baby

Lol you do make me laugh hun, did you know very.co.uk do load's of punkin patch clothing and you dont have to have a credit account to buy stuff. I got honey's load's of punkin patch clothe's for her birthday from there.

I know hun, and i really hope this is our month. im quite emotional lol nearly started crying from you saying this time tomorrow you could know your cooking a baby lol. how sad. :) i'll be alright aint been this emotional since i was pregnant with honey. x x x

see!!!!!! what a sign!!!!!!

ive got agessssss to go until its worth testing :cry:

Aww thank's hun, i think it's one of the best sign's i can have.

Aww hun it wont be long now. i remember DPO3 now im DPO12. it's gone quite quick this month but it could be because iv had my mind taken off of the 2WW as iv been out alot. x x x

eeeeeew, i just tryed to eat a bowl of apple crumble and custard and i ate like 3 spoonfull's and it made me feel really sick but i normally love a crumble and custard. how odd. x x x

did you look fot a jam jar just in case you needit in morning - FMU is really the best

yer i found a jar earlier forgot to say i put it in the toliet already lol.

FMU - what doe's this mean??? x x x

first morning urine

its good to have just in case you cant hold it

Oh yer lol. well iv dont it this morning already, but it wasnt a jar, I had a old pound shop baby bottle with a top stopper not a teat that i bought once to put some malibu in to take over to my mother in law's at christmas as im not a big drinker and my OH got me a big bottle so i washed it out last night as it stunk of malibu still and dont my FMU.

just waiting for post now. x x x

How you doing today. ? x

Oh yer lol. well iv dont it this morning already, but it wasnt a jar, I had a old pound shop baby bottle with a top stopper not a teat that i bought once to put some malibu in to take over to my mother in law's at christmas as im not a big drinker and my OH got me a big bottle so i washed it out last night as it stunk of malibu still and dont my FMU.

just waiting for post now. x x x

How you doing today. ? x

morning sweetheart

good thinking:thumbup:

oooh how exciting!!!!!!!!!

im ok thanks, had a terrible tummy last night but i think its the baby aspirin and high b6 that im taking that caused it, felt like i was constipated and i was very gassy

but im feeling better this morning

just bored - 4dpo is boringggggg

Glad your feeling better this morning hun, I know what you mean, but this month it kinda feel's like the 2WW if flying by. FF think's im due on tomorrow but i know for sure it's the 30th but i can be up to 4 day's early. so i have got my finger's crossed fighter then ever before for me and you hun.

x x x

Do you girls temp during your period? I've just started charting but my bbt didn't come yet and I'm on cd2 x

ff works on an average cycle - dont worry about it, put it out of your mind

you use a normal therm dont you, one that say ie 37.4 - ideally you should use one with .02 decimals as your real temp could be 37.49 and yesterdays could have been 37.41 which is quite a difference

fingers crossed you wont need your therm anymore though

Do you girls temp during your period? I've just started charting but my bbt didn't come yet and I'm on cd2 x

you can temp during af, its not so important then so dont worry

i temp vaginally so no i dont temp until af is light

just make sure you get into the habit of temping at same time each day after at least 3 hours sleep - some pple set an alarm clock, temp, then go back to sleep

also, dont get out of bed, yawn, stretch, fidget etc until after you have taken your temp

thank's hun, and yer gonna look to get a new one if I aint preggy'z this month.

I did temp this month when i was on AF but i normally vag temp so my first five cycle day's are mouth temp's and all after that are vag temp's. but it's down to you hun.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->