Help on Fertility Friend ???

Do you girls temp during your period? I've just started charting but my bbt didn't come yet and I'm on cd2 x

you can temp during af, its not so important then so dont worry

i temp vaginally so no i dont temp until af is light

just make sure you get into the habit of temping at same time each day after at least 3 hours sleep - some pple set an alarm clock, temp, then go back to sleep

also, dont get out of bed, yawn, stretch, fidget etc until after you have taken your temp

Thanks hun :flower:

your welcome ocean x

its totally upto you if you temp orally or vaginally

vag temp is normally a little higher and more acurate as it doesnt matter if a window is open, or your mouth is open and i tend to fight with the duvet just to reach my therm lol

jess, its not too important but it just makes the temps a little bit more accurate

Yer i know hun, and i sleep with my mouth open so that does'nt help x x x

me too, thats why i vag temp now - sooooooo much easier, i kept falling asleep with the therm in my mouth and it falling out lol

right im off to wash my hair n put face on by the time im finished, your post should have arrived

fingers crossed

good luck!!!

thank's hun, i got my test's so i just did it and left it in the bathroom gonna go back in 10 mis. x x x got my finger's crossed to. x x x

noooooooooooo now im going to have to wait

come on, my hair is drying and needs to be styled or i have to wash it again

awww thank's hun, but it's alright hun, Im not letting it bring me down. It's a lovly day outside. im still smiling. :) x x x

its a gorgeous day out there today!!!

what you got planned?

Hello hun,

Just went to mother in law's and had dinner and a nice chit chat.
Now just waiting for tomorrow to come so i can test again or do you think i should wait???

How did your day go hun? x x x

hiya

glad you had a nice day/evening - its good to just chill and have someone else cook dinner lol

its a personal choice hun, they say that HCG doubles every two days, the best thing to do is when you get up, pee in the bottle again, see how you feel then if you want to do it, just dip test

even when i was using opks, i peed in a cup then checked if af was there, then dipped lol

good idea hun think i'll do that.

Well gonna hit the pillow now hun, so night night and sweet dream's. speak to you in the morning. x x x

ok night night hun

good luck in the morning - let me know xx

getting an HSG done on wednesday to find out if there is the tiniest glimmer of light at the end of the tunnels.

How are you girls getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"