Help on Fertility Friend ???

awww im glad the main pain is easing off - thats good

just take it easy, watch crap on tv until you have to go out later

:hug:

awww im glad the main pain is easing off - thats good

just take it easy, watch crap on tv until you have to go out later

:hug:

lol..i like that...crap on tv :rofl: TV always seemed crap to me and i thought i was the only one.

lol daytime tv is the worst here and im sure its the same where you are

engross yourself in something crappy

Hello ladie's.

Honey cheek's glad to hear pain's easing off. x x x

Had a great day today with honey. Im so tired now, need to sleep but not off to bed just yet. Iv had really sore throat today, still no AF, (alert TMI) load's of leaking creamy CM, And really bad headache, backache and achy leg's. Feeling really hot, Nausea, couldnt eat nothink today it just make me feel sick. But not getting my hope's high. x x x

Hello ladie's,

Well got my blood test done today gotta wait 3 - 5 day's for result's, so gonna ring doctor's tuesday and see if they have my result's then but if not then thursday the latest. Still no show of AF for me. did test this morning but to be truthful i think it was a neg not a faint pos and make's me wonder did them last two test actually have a vvvvery faint line, but i dunno never mind.

Hope you are both ok? x x x

morning jess

ive always believed that if a test is not possible to picture then it cant be classed as a pos

the chances are the one you think you had the other was either line eye or an evap

fingers crossed for the bloods

lol its gonna be a longggggggggggggggggggg weekend for you

Hello pinky hun.

Are you ok hun?

Did AF defo arrive or you just think it's coming?

x x x

hi there

no im not going to lie and say im ok cos im not really - just kind of bummed out

yeah i think its started - its only there when i wipe and its brown - only been red once

im wearing a liner but its not used at all

so i guess its going to hit properly tomorrow

Awww hun, i hope it aint AF. I really wanted this to be your month. It's making me sad.

Can you help me hun!!!

I got volic acid today and i know im ment to take it every day untill there gone but am i ment to take it even if im on AF??? x x x

Hun i just looked at your chart and noticed your taking volic acid and iron how much of each are you taking??? x x x

Hun, i know your feeling down, try to get a good night's sleep. x x x

sorry jess, i just needed time to sort my head out

folic acid - yes take one a day - everyday - right through until end of first trimester

iron - i take a one-a-day tablet - everyday

yes AF has come fully :cry:

sorry jess, i just needed time to sort my head out

folic acid - yes take one a day - everyday - right through until end of first trimester

iron - i take a one-a-day tablet - everyday

yes AF has come fully :cry:

awww!!! i feel so awful for you. I know I cant say enough to comfort you. You need to take time to accept it and move on. Good luck for your surgery if it is scheduled soon.

Sorry to hear that AF is defo come hun, I hope you feel better soon as i know how hard it is hun. Hope op goe's well if you are defo going for it on friday.

What i ment when i said who much of both do you take, was how much likewise 400mcg volic acid or less or more and how much iron?

But thank's for letting me know hun started taking my volic acid today.

x x x

Hello honeycheek's aint spoke to for a while, how's thing's going your end hun. Hope your doing good?

Have you thought about what you gonna do next?

x x x

honey - thanks, the operation is booed for friday - no reason now not to go ahead with it

jess - with the folic acid, im not sure, my tablets are just one a day - i dont think they come in high or low strength - i think their just one strength

the iron tablets - mine are a combined iron and vit C - the iron is 14mg
but ive been taking the iron for a while now to help heal the bone in my arm more than anything

honey - how you doing girl? I know the fs said 3-6 months waiting list - is that definate? is there anything else that can be done?

jess - your af must be finished now - time to get :sex:

my af will finish before my op and im due to ov next week (beauty of a short cycle, no hanging around)

Hello honeycheek's aint spoke to for a while, how's thing's going your end hun. Hope your doing good?

Have you thought about what you gonna do next?

x x x

We are tryign to do our best to get an appointment for IVF. But still stuck in the hassles of the health care system here. There is somethign similar to NHS. A lot of formalities and things are not moving as fast as we expected. So havent even been able to make my first appointment yet. I hope things are better in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->