Help! Opk confused!

Jords

Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping to get some answers from anyone who's experienced a similar situation. I started testing ovulation CD7 With clear blue dual digital. I tested in the morning and got a high fertility reading and then I tested in the afternoon and got a peak reading. My partner works away so it's difficult to get it right on time but I ended up visiting him and DTD the next day. After I got home and after the solid smiley went away I decided to test again which came back negative but still had a very faint line. So I figured I ovulated early and I had completed it, I still had a few tests left so I decided to keep testing just in case so the next day I got a high fertility reading with hardly a line (less of line when I got the negative reading) then I tested today and got another high fertility reading with an easy to see line. I'm so confused! Is the test wrong because I kept testing after I got the peak, or did I not ovulate and I'm going to actually ovulate soon? My cycle length is 24-27 days last. Cycle was 26 days.

The OPKs will tell you that your LH surge is happening. It doesn't mean you are ovulating at the time of your peak. You can ovulate anywhere from 6-48 hours after the OPKs go negative.

Oh yeah that makes sense thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->