Help! Places to Buy Boots!

Probably has more - seems he sells these boots in his shop :D

Duo of Bath (cant post a link, you know im crap at that stuff wobbs!!), they make beautiful boots. i treated myself a couple of years ago and even though they cost a packet(would never have thought i could spend that much!!) best boots ive EVER bought, worth every penny and they will last for years, the quality is amazing.

I'm gonna I think K or use that code my mate has an buy them through the link you gave me :D Still a few quid off - Must check if ffree postage or not actually.

Muffin thanks I'll have a looksie but I can only find www.duoboots.com

If you go to webpage - highlight the link in your browswer, right click, copy then reply here, right click paste thats how you do it :twisted:

thats the one. must improve my computer skills, never know what im so scared of!!

Do you have a wyndsors / shoemarket near you, really cheap but you could buy 6 pairs for £70!! LMAO :lol: :lol:

I don't know about named boots, but i tend to go to oasis or river island for mine, they last forever!

Do you? I think River Island shoes/boots wear down quickly! Or maybe thats coz the hungry hippo is wearing them! :rofl:

heavy footed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must slide your feet while walking!!

Yvonne I usually don't spend out that ind of money on boots - infact I never have but I can't fin any I like or that fit esspecially none at a decent price :(

Our wee town is pants too :)

Bad Wobbles!!

I messaged to see if he had any more in size 6 - He messaged me back saying he listed them! Of course I was obliged to purchase :-$

Wohooooo they arrived BUT I'm a div!! The colour was Khaki not black! :rofl: looked & thought they are off coloured then twigged :oops: BUT I like them I was tempted to go with a brown pair too next month (how bad) but these will go with my cream & blue jeans they look a between black & brown tbh more than a greeny colour so I'm pleased an above all they are bloody comfortable & I've always had a prob with comfy boots so I am soooo pleased I spent the money out on em now! :D

Wobbs loving the boots hun.

I am saving for a pair of ugg boots - fab and well comfy x

What material are they?

Ihad a pair of funky trainers which were blue suede, after a while I got bored of them in blue so Iused black shoe polish on them and turned them balck, and they have stayed black from that one application ever since, it didnt harm them or make them look patchy at all, they look like they were always black.

Im certainly impressed with how comfy these are - I don't even need socks on tbh :D

Suede Cat - I said to OH about dying them if it was poss & he said why pay so much to do that - So so true if they look pants but bar that its a dye on the boots anyway :?

Ooo although they have like a woolly look where the buttons are - An the buttons are brown - don't think it would work or look right! I just need to see if they look ok with blue jeans! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->