HELP please!!! is this a positive (BFP)????

singingdoll

Reaction score
Beautiful girls and ladies...I need your help...
My husband and I have been trying to conceive baby #1 for the past 3 months. ...I took a dollar general one step test yesterday (10dpo) and it was BEN sadly :(....bug today I just went ahead and bought her early pregnancy test (blue tint) and...OMG I think I see 2 lines...The line appeared within a minute of dipping the stick in pee...Please help me figure if it's a BFP...I'm still I'm shock and want to cry my eyes out I cannot believe this is a positive....Please let me know what you think...I don't want to get my hopes up yet...Thanks in advance to everyone!!

Attachments

• 20150111_192022.jpg
    20150111_192022.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 89
  • 20150111_191954.jpg
    20150111_191954.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 76
Looks positive to me! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG OMGGGGGG .....I will probably use another brand tomorrow or even go get a blood test...I cannot believe it...I don't have any symptoms! !...well if increased thirst and difficulty sleeping count...:/ ..*still in shock* my hands are trembling as I'm writing this. ...Thank u so muuuuch! I will keep you posted!!!

That is HUGE positive! Congratulations!!! :):):)

Oh, gosh, at first I was like, "What are they all seeing?!" I was looking for a second line in the circle to make a plus sign. Then I looked at the little "key" on the side and YES! You are DEFINITELY pregnant. :) Congrats! :flower:

Actually, funny you say that, because increased thirst and interrupted sleep were my first symptoms!

Really? Wow...my first sleepless night was actually about 4 or 5 days dpo...and I usually sleep like a baby...and there I was wide awake at 4am...I could sleep again at 7 and then I couldn't get enough water....dry mouth in the mornings I was like :/ ...I had that dollar general test since last month so I gave it a try and nothing...but then the next day I woke up and my boobs felt just a tad heavier...so I just said what the heck...I doubt that I'm pregnant anyways and bam. .. That's why I posted it right away...I wanted to make I wasn't seeing things.... Let's hope its sticky! I feel so blessed ♡♡♡

So it was 6 am and I couldn't sleep....I took the second PT and it's still showing the line....and its a little darker. ..is it normal to have little pains on top of your pubic bone/ovaries...like little stabs or twinges?? And bubble like weird feeling? :/ I am not sure if it's down there or my intestines...it's the second day I feel those things

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150112_072501.jpg
    CYMERA_20150112_072501.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20150112_071803.jpg
    20150112_071803.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
So it was 6 am and I couldn't sleep....I took the second PT and it's still showing the line....and its a little darker. ..is it normal to have little pains on top of your pubic bone/ovaries...like little stabs or twinges?? And bubble like weird feeling? :/ I am not sure if it's down there or my intestines...it's the second day I feel those things

You're having a baby!!!!!!!! :happydance:

You may go through a little of everything now! Lol

Enjoy your pregnancy!

Huge congratulations!

Yes it's normal to feel twinges, have a tiny bit of spotting, even feel like you're about to start your period!

Just relax and enjoy it hun :flower:

You guys are the sweetest! Reading your comments makes it a little more real...it's like I don't even believe something may be growing inside me right now...I just turned 28 and I was getting depressed because a friend of mine told me it gets harder as we age...so I started doubting my body or my ability to bear children...I actually told myself...If it doesn't happen by the 3rd month I'll go to a fertility doctor...and I saw this last night and my world seems surreal right now....I can't wait to go to my hometown and give the news to my parents and in laws....it's gonna be my parents first grandchild! *tears* :cry: .....Thanks again for your beautiful comments...at least I can tell u guys here...I will not tell my family until 2 more weeks...it's gonna be so hard to keep it to myself!!

Congrats!

And 28 is NOT old. I had my first baby at 28 and am now pregnant with my third at 32. I repeat, NOT old!!! :)

And you are blessed! It takes a lot of women/couples a lot longer than 3 months to get pregnant. I don't think many fertility doctors will see you until you've been trying for at least a year without success.

All the twinges, cramps, etc are totally normal. You're pregnant! Happy and healthy nine months to you, and hopefully see you in the baby forums next fall! :happydance:

congrats!! enjoy it and wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. you did so well to fall pregnant so quickly, like someone else said they wont see you at a doctors until youve been trying for over a year as thats about average.

good luck, hopefully youll see some of us very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->