Help please ladies, panicking!

Jess_11

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i took this test this morning, left it upstairs and this is what was on it when i went up to check an hour later..

Now i'm due to have a procedure tomorrow morning to remove polyps PLUS i'm just getting over the chickenpox!

If this is positive what the heck do i do? Chickenpox can cause all sorts of problems so i'm scared stiff! Any advice would be most welcome xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 113
Heres the test out of the case..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 54
hard to say since you didn't check until after an hour, it certainly looks positive, it's a good line and pink in colour. is there any chance you can do another one and keep within the time frame xx :hugs:

Thanks for looking, holding on to my wee so will test in a little while. Its pink for sure. Really wasn't expecting it this month as I knew I was having the procedure tomorrow plus I knew there was a good chance I'd get the pox which I did.
We only dtd once!

They are cheapy tests so maybe it is an evap :wacko:

Yes, that does look positive. But to be sure, I'd do another and check within the time frame as JemmaLouise suggested.

Ok heres the next one, test not fully dried.
What should i do?! I called this morning to see if the procedure was going ahead due to the chicken pox , they said they would call the consultant so just waiting for them to call me back. I'm shaking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 126
I wouldn't worry too much about the chicken pox. Realistically baby has only just implanted so it's unlikely it's been exposed to the virus at all. Although can't hurt to seek some advice from a doctor. Huge congratulations!

Congratulations!
Don't worry too much, I had a quick google and the risks are low especially in the first 12 weeks and like the previous poster said it will have just implanted. Speak to your Doc though just to be sure xx

Thanks so much, I'm honestly stunned. Rang the hospital so waiting for the doc to call me back to see where I go from here. :coffee:

i dont mean to intrude.. but i have used those ebay cheapies and got alot of results like yours/ faint positive lines.. and i wasn't pregnant! i dont trust those cheap ebay hpt's anymore! but in ur case.. it could be a real bfp!

I got the tests in a pound shop, i will be heading to the chemist in awhile to confirm with a frer.
Here are both tests dried, cant stop staring at them! Its such a cliche but it really does happen when you least expect.
chemical after chemical i really hope this one sticks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 68
That's a positive for sure hun, congratulations, I hope this is a sticky baby for you :hugs:

That's a definite bfp. No way is that an evap or false positive, it's not even faint! Congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->