help please?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
need help is there a line there or not.. im still half asleep and i cant see anythin...

and yeah i know i said i dont trust clear blue but it was the only ones they had lol.

Attachments

• Picture0294.jpg
    Picture0294.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 153
normally evaps are grey and light! i didnt even need to inlarge the pic! maybe back up with a pink dye test but id say its a bfp! did it come up in time frame?

I wouls say bfp woman!!!! get to shop and buy more tests!!! xxxxx

yeah it did and now its fading :wacko: i dont get it... its nearly gone.. im glad i took a pic of OH might not of believed me lol.

does that mean it was just early or?? cuz tbh i dunno when i ov.. i was just going b cd 14.. i wanna gonna use opks next cycle..

I never ever trust any BFP on clearblue, Ive had 4 or 5 flase positives on them and seen so mnay heartbreaking false ones on here.

Can you go out and get another test. a different make? x

yeah get a different one if its statring to fad good luck xx

thanks ladies.. i send my OH the pic :rofl: waiting for a reply... last night it was neg and this is faint... wud that mean i cud of ov later than i thought?? and its just early

i hate to tell you this hun but with clearblue, if the test line isnt as thick as the control line its probably a false positive. a friend of mine went through this recently. Retest with a FRER hun x

go buy 5 more different ones, even the pond shop ones work!

it looks like a positive to me :S
But do another test just in case!
Fingers crossed hun :D

I'm really sorry to have to say this but mine looked exactly like that and it was a false positive... I would love to be proven wrong though x

thanks ladies..... im hoping its just cuz its early...
it wudnt be a chemical wud it... :(

im gonna test again NEXT week with a FRER so i know for sure positive or neg i dont wanna know if i have had a chemical... i cant face that :(

Babyhopes it looks positive to me! I dont have any experience with pregnancy tests... I hope that it is a BFP and the bean sticks! Also your profile pic is so ADORABLE!!!!!

Babyhopes it looks positive to me! I dont have any experience with pregnancy tests... I hope that it is a BFP and the bean sticks! Also your profile pic is so ADORABLE!!!!!

fingers crossed hun, i think its positive tbh.
Whats a chemical btw?

where the egg and sperm fuse together but they dont implant, or dont implant for long basically a early m/c too early so called a chemical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->