help please?

aww she is gorgeous! I also have my neph in my avator now xx

where the egg and sperm fuse together but they dont implant, or dont implant for long basically a early m/c too early so called a chemical

oh i see, this is what i had last year, didnt realise it was called a chemical.

Wow I have been at work so missed this today!
It looks pos! Can't wait to see another test from you!! SUPER EXCITED!! :)

Wow I have been at work so missed this today!
It looks pos! Can't wait to see another test from you!! SUPER EXCITED!! :)

looks good darl!
when are you testing again???

deffo looking + get testing again so u can celebrate xxx

hey hun i wouldnt trust these tests unless the positive line is the same as the control line. i have seen so many people post on here with similar lines and clearblue sometimes give thin blue lines when the woman isnt pg. there was one lady who got her husband to do one and he got a thin line like yours too lol.

always back it up with a pink dye test which are more reliable! good luck hun i do hope this it is for you and you arent one of those ladies who get a false line. x

thanks ladies i ordered some first response tests and sud be here by 2mor or friday.. cuz there too expensive otherwise lol.

ill post if i get to pee on a stick by then lol!

looks gd to me, maybe retest tomorro, or get superdrug ones - they the best, i still have line on mine nrly 7 moths down the line :)

I did an EPT that looked just like yours. I am going in for blood work tomorrow as I am very late. Good luck on your BFP!!!

I did an EPT that looked just like yours. I am going in for blood work tomorrow as I am very late. Good luck on your BFP!!!

thanks hun :hugs: im kinda too nervous to test again .. even though im 90% sure im preggers..

Hey, I didn´t realize you had a faint line! I really hope its a BFP for you!!!

I did have a false positive on clearblue before, that appeared for a few seconds and disappeared again. So yeah, I decided never to buy it again.

Keep us posted on your results!!! **excited for you**

I would test with a pink dye test you cant really trust blue dye they are known for evaps

thanks ladies... after getting a positive test on a FRER on thursday.. i test again on tuesday it was still very faint :cry: and i started bleeding today.. looks like ive had a chemical..:cry: it was only abit of blood but im sure it will get heavier soon as ive got bad cramps... so i guess.. today is cd 1?? :(

no no no....I really hope not darling :hugs: dont give up just yet. did u use a pink die test today? dont forget it takes 72 hours to double so poss it could still be faint....keep strong darling and see what happens in the next few days xxxx

well my chances dont look good... i tested both on FRERs.. tho only difference between the tests is thursday i was bursting to go lol and this morning there was little there.. but still thinking its too faint... and bleeding today... not alot but still

well fingers crossed its just ur lil pip getting comfy. xxxx :hugs:
im on my way over to chat if ur about. not sure how long for tho xxxx

sorry hun i went offline.. im in the chat room now if your still about..

ladies im so confused... the blood has stopped............
WTF??? this is the weirdest af i have ever had... it thats what it is... :wacko:

oooh maybe get a blood test??? how late are you now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->