help please?

yeh you can still have an AF like bleeding when you are pregg...normally lighter too, maybe if you either get bloods or try test again might show up clearer??? goodluck hun hope all goes well!

ladies i dont know whats wrong with me... i just wanna cry all the time cuz of this stupid cycle.... its so frustrating... this is what my cycle has been like so far

Thursday a faint :bfp:
Sunday i had come pink/brown cm
monday i had abit of watery blood.
tuesday afternoon some red blood (but not enough for a pad only when i wipe)
by tuesday night it was all gone... not even a hint of blood..
wednesday morning again nothing.. then when i got home from college where was again some watery pink blood...

also i tested again tuesday morning and it was still a faint bfp.. :cry:

and now nothing again!!!?? what the hell is going on.. my friend who is a herbal doctor and my bestest friend since i was 3 is coming to have a look at me.. Fx she will be able to say what the hell is going on..
then friday im gonna go to the doctor and get a blood test done cuz this is no way a normal AF... i usually have like 5 days heavy af.. bad cramps.. i only had cramps on monday.. so :shrug:

i just feel like crying im so frustrated.. :cry:

hey baby.....:hugs: im sorry you are going through a confusing time at the moment. has ur friend seen u yet?? any update? xxxx

yeah she came around and said it could possibly be pregnancy..or it cud just be a weird AF... *sigh* .. there wass no blood earlier.. but there is some now only abit.. but i dunno i wont know till 2mor...

i know its hard babes but try holding off the tests for a little longer, just to make sure its really stuck in there. :hugs: please try not to stress yourself out too much either cause thats not good for you or the baby. maybe have a nice bath or something, put your feet up and maybe retest again on sunday if u can hold out that long. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->