Help please

D

Desperado167

Hi everyone ,this is probably a really weird question but as u all know I found out last week that my baby had no heartbeat:cry:well yesterday I had really bad stomach pains and which felt like o pains and wen i got up this morning I felt really warm,:dohh:Cud I possibly be ovulating,am actually worried sick as I haven't passed anything yet but a week ago the doc said my body was already reabsorbing the pregnancy and I cud just have a heavy period in a few weeks ,I shud have been 8 weeks pregnant two weeks ago but the baby only measured just over 5 and a half ,:cry::cry:Another thing is hubby and I bd Saturday and Tuesday nite ,could I get pregnant ???am so so worried,have the hospital tomorrow but I am sick with worry,please help.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desperado,

Have you checked your temperature? If you are having pain and temperature, you really should see your doctor I think. I'd make an appointment for asap just to get checked out.

:hugs:

Yes, it could be a mild infection. I would defineatly check it out.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie- I agree with Suki. You should take your temp and see if you are experiencing a low-grade fever. But with the pain, you might really want to consider calling your doctor.

I am so very sorry. :hugs::hugs:

Desperado,

Have you checked your temperature? If you are having pain and temperature, you really should see your doctor I think. I'd make an appointment for asap just to get checked out.

No the pain has gone,it was just last nite for about an hour and they were the exact same and in the same place as o pains,could that be possible?also was only warm for a while this morning but also just the same wen I ovulate ,:growlmad:Am so confused:dohh:

There's no real way of knowing for sure if you have ovulated unless you've being doing OPK's and charting. Even then a mc would mess that up, I'm sure.

Are you worried about possibly conceiving again so close to your mc?

I'd be a bit concerned about possible infection. Either way I'd let your doctor know.

:hug:

:hugs:Despie . This happened to me I didn't mc completely and got really I'll with infection and was in a lot of pain. You really need to get checked. I think it would be very unlikely you were pregnant , sorry hunny , I hope that wasn't too blunt. The very least a scan and bloods should be ordered . Let us know your okay:hugs:

Aww hun ((((hugs)))) i have no idea. i suppose it might be possible to O but very hard to tell unless temping or using OPK. Can you call the doctor and explain? Dont even know if they could tell if you have o'd or not. Maybe they will book you in for another ultrasound if there is a chance of pregnancy.

Please seek a medical opinion hun.

I really don't feel Ill at all ,am just really concerned if I cud possibly ovulate at the minute,have a hospital apt at half eight in the morning but if I feel unwell at all I will go straight up to a and e ,guess I am just worried wot wud happen .xxxxxxxxxxx

I really don't feel Ill at all ,am just really concerned if I cud possibly ovulate at the minute,have a hospital apt at half eight in the morning but if I feel unwell at all I will go straight up to a and e ,guess I am just worried wot wud happen .xxxxxxxxxxx

Call them hun and explain. They might do extra tests tomorrow based on the possibility that you may have O'd and you did :sex:

Despie- I hate to say this, but this is a case where you need to seek medical opinions, not ours. We will support you as much as we can, but we are only guessing and you are sadly in the midst of needing medical care from your doctor.

But, I will offer you all of the :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: that you need!!!

Despie- I hate to say this, but this is a case where you need to seek medical opinions, not ours. We will support you as much as we can, but we are only guessing and you are sadly in the midst of needing medical care from your doctor.

But, I will offer you all of the :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: that you need!!!

Couldnt agree more. Please Despie call you doctor and relay your concerns regardless of you appointment tomorrow. :hugs::hugs:

Despie you need to see the doctor :hugs:

I know you say the pain was only once and for a short time but an infection could be starting. An infection is not a good thing :nope: You need to keep well hun :hugs:

As to whether you could be ovulating and possibly get pregnant again I don't know but I doubt you would get pregnant as your womb isn't ideally set up at the moment :hugs:

Please please get it looked into - better to be checked and it is nothing than ignore it and it be something :hugs:

Despie I'm going to agree with the other ladies, I think you should even consider going to A&E to get checked out if you feel at all unwell today, sorry matey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi lovely ladies,well I went to the docs and I have tonsilitis,apparently my tonsils are septic thus the temp and pains in my tum from my glands in my tummy ,so glad u told me to go,I hate the docs and have had a sore throat for ages but been putting it off,got an antibiotic and my temp was 39 and the doc was lovely ,still have to go to hospital in the morning,xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi lovely ladies,well I went to the docs and I have tonsilitis,apparently my tonsils are septic thus the temp and pains in my tum from my glands in my tummy ,so glad u told me to go,I hate the docs and have had a sore throat for ages but been putting it off,got an antibiotic and my temp was 39 and the doc was lovely ,still have to go to hospital in the morning,xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for going! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please keep us posted on your morning appointment! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

BTW Despie, none of us ever would have guessed it was your tonsils, lol. We are only educated with symptoms below the waist!

Despie thanks for going :hugs:

I feel such a dunce at the moment as I routinely get pelvic/abdominal cramps with my tonsils flare as they always go septic and I should have guessed as I know you've been saying your throat hurts :dohh:

Good luck tomorrow hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->