HELP! positive or evap?

niffer04

Mother of 6 boys
Reaction score
Hi all. I am 11 dpo and took another test this morning. I got what looks like a positive so I retested with a pink dye test. That one i believe was negative. Here is the first test I did. Is it positive or an evap. It showed up in the correct time frame but I Dont understand why another test should be negative. Used the same urine for both tests and both have the same accuracy. I'm so confused. Thanks guys. Oops can't attach from my phone so will upload pic in minute. Thanks again.

Here are the pics. Obviously the first one is a normal and the second is in negative to make the line more visable.

Attachments

• preg pic 1.jpg
    preg pic 1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 60
  • preg pic 2.jpg
    preg pic 2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 45
defo pos think the lines to thick for an evap

congrats x

Sorry. They got flipped in upload. Any help would be appreciated. I'm 39 almost 40 and haven't had to go through this in over 13 years. Really want a BFP but I'm driving myself crazy.

wot was the pink dye test u used? x

Def. looks positive to me!! Congrats

The pink dye one was a FRER. Thought that one would pick it up earlier but so far nothing from that one.

Looks positive to me. I've had loads of evaps on blue dye all different kinds of lines. Get a pink dye!!! :happydance: xx

I tested with that same one and got a positive this morning! It looks just like that. I'm fixing to buy a digital to confirm. I've heard blue dye test are famous for false positives/:

i got an evap on that test last month but wasn't as thick as your positive. so defo think its your bfp. congrats:D x

Looks positive to me.........good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!

Thanks everyone. I will keep everyone posted. AF due on Tuesday and hoping she takes a very long vacation-in the opposite direction. lol

What test did you use? Im having trouble with frer as im not sure if i can see a very stupidly faint line or evap line x

I can certainly see something!!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->