Help! Thought I had a positive but then disappeared??? (asda test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dug it out of the bin and thought maybe there was a hint of a line, uber squinter! Opened it and maybe there is something VERY faint there, probably cause of diluted urine that it was so faint then if there was actually something.... i'll just test again in the morning. I'm pretty regular usually so should have a better idea aswell if af doesn't show tomorrow! Does anyone know how sensitive the superdrug digi's arec

good idea, not sure about the digis! Google it? lol xx

I dug it out of the bin and thought maybe there was a hint of a line, uber squinter! Opened it and maybe there is something VERY faint there, probably cause of diluted urine that it was so faint then if there was actually something.... i'll just test again in the morning. I'm pretty regular usually so should have a better idea aswell if af doesn't show tomorrow! Does anyone know how sensitive the superdrug digi's arec

I see a light line on your most recent test, hon. I would actually test with FMU tomorrow, but ALSO with SMU (second morning urine). SMU always worked better for me. Fx for you. I do think you've got a bun in your oven!

I see some thing faint on first and last one. Fingers crossed morning pee will bring u ur bfp or atleast a darker line. Il be stalking xx

No AF yet this morning..... Did the other asda test and it's negative again, from what I can tell anyway... Cervix is still high though, so high it's really hard to touch, which is confusing to me.... :wacko:

Here's 2 pictures of the test this morning...

Attachments

• CAM00474.jpg
    CAM00474.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 78
  • CAM00475.jpg
    CAM00475.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 88
I just used the implantation calculator on countdown to pregnancy.... My ovulation was probably on the 10th of January. It says the most common day for implantation is 9dpo, which would be the 19th of January. I had some cramping (and cervix pain aswell) on the 20th, so it might've been then. So obviously it's gonna be too early for a bfp then. If those dates are right....
I found that you can only detect hcg in bloodtests 3-4 days after implantation and then it takes another 2-3 days before you can detect it in urine....

So that would mean I wouldn't be able to test positive until the 25th at the earliest.

If hcg doubles every 48 hrs and it's normally between 1 and 5 on implantation day (20th) it would only be 2-10 today. And 4-20 on thursday.

Fingers crossed for u hun, hope that ur gonna get ur bfp xx

I'm still stalking too! Good luck, fingers crossed, and baby dust!

Nothing yet... no AF, no bfp (cause I ran out of hpt's yesterday).... Waiting for a 5-pack of FRERs to be delivered.
So I'm officially 1 day late.... But when I checked my cp it was low(er) and felt really hard, but still closed (I think).
Still got watery (with some creamy) cm... sorry if that's TMI! :winkwink:

I wouldn't take cp as a sign of being not pregnant (if that's what you were worrying about) it's very true that the typical 'pregnant position' can happen a long time after you find out with a test...I checked a few days ago at 5 weeks preg and mine is still pretty firm and low! Closed is good though!

I wouldn't take cp as a sign of being not pregnant (if that's what you were worrying about) it's very true that the typical 'pregnant position' can happen a long time after you find out with a test...I checked a few days ago at 5 weeks preg and mine is still pretty firm and low! Closed is good though!

Well it's changed again, so I guess I will have to wait till I get those tests and I can take one (or all) of those! :haha:

I will keep you guys updated!! Thanks for stalking me and helping me out :)

Just got my FRERs and did one straight away... Just 1 line (as far as I can tell....)

Here's the pictures for you. 1st and 2nd taken at 3 minutes and 3rd taken at 1 minutes.

Attachments

• CAM00481.jpg
    CAM00481.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 84
  • CAM00482.jpg
    CAM00482.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 66
  • CAM00483.jpg
    CAM00483.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 78
Still no AF.... Thought for sure I was gonna wake up to it this morning as I felt like my cervix was slightly open yesterday.... but I must've been wrong about that cause it feels closed today and still no AF.... and still BFN :cry:
Come on body!! Help me out here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back