help us solve an arguement! Another update pg6

The the way I look at it is if the nutritional values are for made up feed, if 7oz + 7 scoops comes up to the 8oz line and she finishes it all then she has had 8oz worth of calories, not 7 if that makes sense?

If you look at the recommended amounts on the tin it might say 5x 7oz + 7 scoops but on the cartons it will say 5x 8oz - thats because it's the same as 7oz + 7scoops - does that also make sense?

Oh yeah, I can see what you're saying totally. Its just annoying that this isn't taken into account in the directions on powdered formula.

J x

I know, they should really make it clearer because over the course of a day it can be a heck of a difference - especially if you are on 8 or 9oz bottles!

I soooo strongly agree with bigbetty... I studied chemistry and it's the final product you count....

I think cow and gate have messed up!!!

I know, they should really make it clearer because over the course of a day it can be a heck of a difference - especially if you are on 8 or 9oz bottles!

Also if I child is having say 6 feeds per day, that's nearly 6 extra Oz that have not been counted!!!

Oh geeeze of course another company would say something different just makes this even more confusing for people!!! :haha:....

I am going to stick to the amount of liquid bubba has had. If she has finished a bottle, i will work that as 7 oz still! xx

6 oz bottle -

6oz water + 6 scoops formula = 6 oz bottle.

it doesnt rise to exactly 7 oz so you cant really call it 7 oz!

Plus.... that's what it says on the tins! lol.
xx

i was going to say this, i make up 6oz bottles= 6oz water 6 scoops, but it doesnt measure 7 once shaken up, it only just goes over the 6oz line :shrug: so i call it 6oz as less than half an ouch extra isnt worth counting :)

yea mine never goes nr the 7oz mark, just over the 6oz

same here hun thought i was making it wrong or something, second guessing my 10 years experiance of making bottled formula lol

today i shook up the bottles more than usual and i still couldnt get it to 6 and half it just stayed at 6oz just over, could it be diff milks like thicker milks?? can i ask everyone wat milk they use?? :) we use C&G hungry baby milk (2)

same here hun thought i was making it wrong or something, second guessing my 10 years experiance of making bottled formula lol

today i shook up the bottles more than usual and i still couldnt get it to 6 and half it just stayed at 6oz just over, could it be diff milks like thicker milks?? can i ask everyone wat milk they use?? :) we use C&G hungry baby milk (2)

i use sma gold and i have used sma hungrier milk. none of them seem to go up to the 7oz mark or anywhere near. :flower:

i use c and g normal. It doesn't get to the 7, but does seem to go to just over 6 and a half. Jx

yea i agree mine goes a little over 6oz but nowhere near enough to say he has drank 7oz.

I use sma and with both the normal and hungry baby versions in TT bottles when you put 6oz water and 6 scoops in it makes about 6 and three quarter ounces.

maybe the measurements on our bottles are different :rofl: :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->