Help with a debate between hubby and me

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
It's going to sound odd but, when you have jacket potato with cheese and beans, what order do you put the cheese and beans on?

I've always had the cheese on the potato under the beans but hubby says that's weird and it should be the beans on the potato with cheese on top.

So, how do you have it?

Lol....beans then cheese.

aw you had your baby girl...congrats :flower:

I don't like beans, but can verify the rest of this household like beans, and then cheese on top!

Cheese, beans then more cheese on top. I've always done it like that :)
x

First of all congratulations!

Secondly I don't really eat jacket potatoes and I don't really like beans but if i were to have it (probably with spaghetti hoops instead:blush:) i'd put the cheese on the potato and then put the beans/spaghetti on top.

It's funny you ask because I was in town today and bought a jacket potato with cheese and beans and she asked me in what order did I want the cheese and beans. I was like what??:wacko: I thought EVERYONE had the beans with cheese on top!

I'm butter, cheese then beans. If you put the cheese on before the beans it goes all melty and yummy! :)

Aw congratulations scamp!!

Aaaand it's always butter, beans and then cheese on top so it melts. Xx

Beans then cheese here. Work put the cheese on first then you help yourself to beans and it's actually quite nice as the cheese melts into the potato.

Awww Scamp - congratulations!!!!

I would usually do beans & then cheese but I can understand the appeal of cheese then beans!

Congrats!!

There was serious debate about this when I used to work at a Baked Potato takeaway shop.

It was concluded that the main bulk of the cheese goes on the potato (after the butter if you're having that) then the hot beans, that way the cheese melts nicely.

More cheese can be sprinkled on top along with lots of black pepper :thumbup:

Cheese on top of the jacket potato and beans at the side that I can mix with the jacket - yum!! xx

Congratulations on your little cutie!

I'm actually just about to have a baked potato with beans and cheese now, how weird. I usually put the beans then the cheese, no butter. Today though I think I'll have a change and try the cheese on the potato and the beans on the side as that sounds quite tasty right now. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->