Help with a debate between hubby and me

Cheese then beans! otherwise the cheese doesn't melt efficiently haha

Butter, Cheese then the beans.

Makes the cheese melt.

V xx

Beans then cheese....I wasn't aware there was another way :rofl:

And btw congrats on your wee girl she's adorable!! :)

LOL. Sorry, i'm gonna have to side with your hubby. My OH just fired it in any way, he doesn't care once it's edible! He's a savage hehe xx

I don't eat that but usually I put the cheese on top of anything as I like to put it back in the oven to get the cheese to melt more

I put both, I love me cheese LOL I put it under and over the beans!!!!

Congratulations on your little girl :flower:

In answer to the question though, I have cheese on the potato then beans on top.

beans first! beans is the filling and cheese is the topping so it goes on top.

Cheese underneath, it melts it!!!

I'm really particular about food order :dohh:

I usually put cheese on top but for DF I have to put the cheese and beans in a bowl in the microwave and melt them together and then pour it on top.:dohh:

I usually put cheese on top but for DF I have to put the cheese and beans in a bowl in the microwave and melt them together and then pour it on top.:dohh:

lol that sounds like far too much work haha :)

Butter, then beans and then cheese. Need a side salad too, so I can dip cucumber into the beans.

Cucumber dipped in beans......sounds like such an odd combo it has to taste good haha :)

if i HAD to have them all together on my potato id have cheese-beans-cheese :haha: but seeing as im a little weird i put my beans on the side.....i dont like all my food mushed together before i start eating it :blush: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->