help with bbt chart pls

B4bee

Reaction score
I think I didn't ovulate last month. I was using clearblue monitor and never got a peak. Also temp was weird and didn't follow previous months pattern.
This month I used opk strip, I got positive 2 days but temp just isn't going up. Do you think I ovulate yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-48-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-48-08.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-47-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-47-58.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 15
I don't think you have yet. How long have you been trying. I was really stressed in late November, all December last year and had an anovulatory cycle. I finally asked my gyn for progesterone to restart my cycld. I haven't had trouble since. My anovulatory cycle my temps were rocky like that.

I always had rocky temps prior to O. Looked like a mountain range. I would usually O a day or two after getting a positive opk.

You can get a positive OPK and still not ovulate which is kinda unfair :haha:
Your chart is a puzzle. There is not a dramatic shift indicative of ovulation in your temps. I'm taking it that fertility friend never gave you crosshairs? Even dotted ones?

The more i look the more I wonder what time your temp was taken on cd 15 in Feb?Ovulation temp shift looks very possible on cd 16 in February, but cd 15 has an open circle and temps weren't taken for a couple days before that (I'm horrid about it too sometimes as you can see from my own chart I had knocked my thermometer on the floor and couldn't find it this morning when it was pretty dang important I take it today lol) which might have made a difference in FF. Likewise, the open circles in the couple temps following cd 16 (cd 17 and 19) in March....what was the difference from your normal temping time? May or may not help me figure it out better. I LOVE helping with charts btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->