Help With Colic

DoobyJu

Reaction score
Our little girl is almost 6 weeks old and she started suffering with Colic at 2 weeks old. We tried Infacol, which didn't seem to do much, then a friend suggested COLIEF. (We got it from Boots - A small yellow box with green writing) It is quite expensive, £9.99 for a tiny 7ml bottle but works a treat. We put two drops into feeds made up and kept in the fridge or 4 drops if you are using the feed straight away. We have used it in every feed for the last 3 weeks and the Colic bearly seems to bother her now. Last night she slept from 8.30 pm through to 3.30 this morning, although I did find myself checking on her every 1/2 hour as this is the first time she has slept so long.
I also dip her dummy in Gripe water during the day if she seems to have a bit of trapped wind after a feed.
Hope this helps
Julie

my baby also has colic and im really struggling i tryed infacol, gripe water now hes on dentinox but not finding any of them very good i wanted to try colief but at that price i dont think il be able to but i expect that is the best with the dentinox i find my baby hates the taste and trys spitting it out , my baby never seems to sleep alot either and when hes awake he allways seems in pain :hissy: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->