Help with freezing.

L

Laura--x

Another really dumb question :dohh:

With freezing.. what way do i do it. If i cook sweet potato.. do i blend it then freeze it or do i make it into the puree ( adding milk or water ) then freeze it?

Also, with defrosting... How exactly do you do it do you get it out to defrost on its own? Do i just pop it in the microwave to heat up and then add the milk/water to it?

Im clueless!

Hey hun

i used to cook everything puree it and freeze it, i never added milk or water to it before i would then put in ice cube trays or little pots whatever u have got, they i would freeze, once frozen i popped all cubes out of the tray and kept in a freezer bag they as and when i wanted some i just took the amount of cubes i needed and either defrosted by just leaving on the side with a microwave cover over the top or i would just defrost in microwave as and when i needed the food, if i needed to add milk or water i would do it once i had reheated ready to eat

other probably do it different hun but thats how it worked for me

Lou
xxx

All the recipes I have have milk in them before they're pureed so I freeze the whole lot including the milk. Mine have come from Annabel Karmel's book so assume they're ok...

I just used to cook it completly then freez it...and i used to defrost it on its own rather than microwave xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->