Help working out Dates (especially for IVF)

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

I'm just having some issues with working out how far along I am. As we've done IVF I know the exact date of embryo transfer. But, as with a normal pregnancy, you're suppose to go on the date of your last period. I had a normal than longer cycle as I was slow to respond to the IVF drugs.

So...If I work it out by DPO - I am 5 weeks and 1 day.
If I work it out by my last period - I'm 6 weeks 2 days.

Lol :shrug:Which one do I go on???

Most of the calculation is based on a 28 days cycle, with ovulation on the 14th day, and a luteal phase of 14 days.

So I would say ovulation date + 2 weeks, which makes you 7 weeks + 1 day

Pregnancy lasts 38 weeks from conception so if you know the day you had the transfer shouldn't your due date be 38 weeks from then? To know how far along you are I'd just add 2 weeks to the day the transfer happened. I know nothing about IVF mind you, so I could be wrong here.

by the IVF due date calculator you are 5wks 2day and due 16th August 2010. Which would be right as my egg collection date was Nov 2nd and I am 3wks ahead of you (exactly 21days)

here is the link.

I clicked ... Date of egg collection (as that is conception date) and I put in November 23rd 2009

https://www.ivf-infertility.com/calc_preg.php

Hi girls, well I rang my IVF nurse, and she said that I am the right date. I am 5 weeks along. She said they go off the ET, and that made me 4 weeks last wed. Which was the date of my BT confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->