help?!

Impatientwait

Pregnant
Reaction score
Need buddies right now. This physicaly hurts really bad.. and emotii nally too... what will the sac look like? Becausr if I don't pass it today I'm going for d&c. I really don't wanna ssee cause i think it might make it harder on me... uhh... I don't get why this happens.. I didn't do anything wrong.. I just want my baby.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so deeply sorry you are going through this. I lost my Ava at 22 weeks, I gave birth to her in my home and we buried her on 3/11/2011. Try to keep calm , I know this is the worst thing to go through :cry: If you feel you can't take it no more please go to the hospital.. So sorry XOXOXOX

Well I've taken my dr prescribed vicodin and motrin.. got a heating pad. Its helping. Omg so sorry.. I think that would devistate me more being further into it. Did u get pregnant after? Or are u waiting? Did they tell u why it happened?

Well I've taken my dr prescribed vicodin and motrin.. got a heating pad. Its helping. Omg so sorry.. I think that would devistate me more being further into it. Did u get pregnant after? Or are u waiting? Did they tell u why it happened?

I already had 3 boys 21 19 and 12 when I got pregnant with Ava at age 40. She was a total surprise for me :cloud9: Now I am 42 and just to scared to ever try again . No there was no reason her heartbeat just stopped , I was and still am devastated over it.. I am here if you ever need a friend. I really hope and pray this is gentle on you, it is just really horrible :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Its gentle right now cause I can drug myself up.. and I see.. u have kids.. I have two stepkids and it makes me wantmy own even more. Hubby was very supportive and asked immediately when we could try again.. just scary to think what if it happens again?. So you ddon't plan on anymore?

Its gentle right now cause I can drug myself up.. and I see.. u have kids.. I have two stepkids and it makes me wantmy own even more. Hubby was very supportive and asked immediately when we could try again.. just scary to think what if it happens again?. So you ddon't plan on anymore?

I don't think it will happen again to you :hugs: No I am to old now at 42 and I don't know if I could ever go through that again :cry: I had my boys young and never had a problem but now at 42 it is just constant worry, so no I am not going to try again XO

Well glad you got your three boys:) and they are all perfect age it seems for them to do in their own and help you out. I'm really hoping for a boy. I bet it's wonderful to have a mommas boy. I can't wait

Well glad you got your three boys:) and they are all perfect age it seems for them to do in their own and help you out. I'm really hoping for a boy. I bet it's wonderful to have a mommas boy. I can't wait

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you.. XOXOOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->