Help ?

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Recently found out i was pregnant with baby number 5 i not sure how far gone iam im dumb at all this lol can enyone help me on this so i know please my last first day period was 31 st december and did the deed first time 14th janx

4 weeks, due 07 October.

If you just leave your number with midwife they usually make you an appointment for in a few weeks (it’s around 7-8 weeks here)

Hope this helps & congratulations :)

It depends where you live in my area you fill in a small form at the GP and they send it to the midwife. Phoning your GP will be a good start the receptionists will know how the process will work for you

Don't try to guess how far you are... I thought I had a period and im not sure if it was or if it was implantation but when I went for my first check up the Dr was INSISTENT that I was not even 4 weeks BC of my LMP . I demanded an ultrasound BC my girl friend who had came with me has 4 children 3 of whom she got her period for the first 3 months. The ultrasound showed and confirmed that I was actually 5w1d.4I know that's not a HUGE difference and you are only looking for an estimation but if I were you I would get in with a doc Or midwife ASAP just so you can actually know what's going on. Also you wanna get started on prenatal vitamins and take care of that Lil bean :)

Don't try to guess how far you are... I thought I had a period and im not sure if it was or if it was implantation but when I went for my first check up the Dr was INSISTENT that I was not even 4 weeks BC of my LMP . I demanded an ultrasound BC my girl friend who had came with me has 4 children 3 of whom she got her period for the first 3 months. The ultrasound showed and confirmed that I was actually 5w1d.4I know that's not a HUGE difference and you are only looking for an estimation but if I were you I would get in with a doc Or midwife ASAP just so you can actually know what's going on. Also you wanna get started on prenatal vitamins and take care of that Lil bean :)

Really ? Wow well they cant get me in til 28th feb but my partner only dtd on 14th jan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->