helped hubby out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
by taking a sales ad and going through it and circling what I would like for Christmas :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: He already looked through it, than put it on his desk and said I can't lose this :rofl:

Too funny Vickie! :rofl:

Just wondering if it is wrong that I've already spoken to my hairdresser concerning a straight iron that I want for Christmas? No? okay good. Now, is it wrong that I went ahead and told her to order one for me?

I've put it on my Christmas list, all that he has to do is pay for it and pick it up! :rofl::rofl::rofl: It's $170. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Oops!:blush:

Oh you made it way too easy for him.... :lol:

Too funny Vickie! :rofl:

Just wondering if it is wrong that I've already spoken to my hairdresser concerning a straight iron that I want for Christmas? No? okay good. Now, is it wrong that I went ahead and told her to order one for me?

I've put it on my Christmas list, all that he has to do is pay for it and pick it up! :rofl::rofl::rofl: It's $170. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Oops!:blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh you made it way too easy for him.... :lol:

I have to or I get stuff I don't want....like last year I collect snowmen, and he's seen the ones I collect, very traditional looking.........he bought me a purple snowman with a cowboy hat :dohh: It's ugly and doesn't match the others. :rofl: So I told him nicely this year that I like the more traditional look.

He wanted to get me a cricut but I can't justify the expense right now. :lol:

Vickie its a great idea!!

I usually cut ideas out and put them in his wallet, underwear drawer, glove compartment!!:rofl: :rofl: But he still never gets me the things I cut out :rofl: However it is always something I like!

Hope you get everything you circled!

:rofl::rofl:

Good going Vickie! That's the way to do it :)

haha me and OH everytime i go to the store i am like i would really like this or id really like that. to give him ideas

So Vickie, what did you put on your list?

Being nosey :)

snowmen ornaments, snowmen plates :rofl: You get the picture. Oh and a cupcake caddy thing. Nothing all that interesting really but things I like

You truly are into snowmen :)

Aww, I am sure Stan will be good to you :)

:rofl: You should see my apartment right now, snowmen everywhere :blush: but it's what I like :D I think I also asked for a pair of Pajama pants, we'll see if he remembers that one :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"