• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

The coffee fairy has arisen! And now I'm off to make him blackberry and apple muffins. :)

VENT and RANT:

I know some people believe in them, or have fun and they feel better.
But I get so bl**dy well annoyed at the constant threads about 'psychic this' and 'psychic that'. They are a bunch of fakers who are stealing most people's money!!! Some people actually believe in them and can't afford the money they pay them.

BAH

And I hope anyone who does believe in them doesn't hate me for saying it, It's just p*ssed me off ;/

i'm feeling crappy now, might go vanish to the couch for a bit

I think I might make him some muffins for breakfast 'cos my little hung-over (grrr) angel is still in bed.

Which means I haven't had coffee yet. Which means he's risking his life.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As for your rant regarding psychics, yes I agree. I stupidly followed the crowd, like a lost sheep, and sent for a cheap £3 reading... :wacko: The lady in question told me it would take 2-3 years for our :bfp: so haven't ordered any more, and definitely won't be!
If she's right, I'm gunna eat this table, or my words - :dohh:

You don't need that sort of rubbish when you're starting out!

Cheers and GL.

i swear im gonna scream if i hear the word pregnant or babies again! thats all i seam to hear comming from friends family and random people in the store and im not liking it!

p.s my damn nipples hurt and i dont know y,it doesnt feel like AF is on her way but with my cycles i never know

Oh yes, the good old, 'so when is it going to be your turn?'

I DON'T F&%K!N WELL KNOW!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

:)

I feel so much better now.

Hmmm I might jump in the spa before DH comes home and then tempt him with my bounteous body.

Is bounteous a word? I don't think it is. If it isn't I just invented a word!!!!! Yay me :)

lol yes i agree. on the other hand my family doesnt know about the ttc thing so they just talk about stuff like that and dont even know how much it bugs me and i cant say anything so it makes it worse.

hmm sounds like u have a good plan i wish we had a spa..yes i think u just made a new word lol
well my b day is 2morrow so i better be getting a good present from OH and not AF !

OMG I've had bailiffs at the door, have to magic £1100 out of thin air :cry:

sequeena- im sorry hun but what is that? sounds like alot of money though ....im sorry

sequeena- im sorry hun but what is that? sounds like alot of money though ....im sorry

Council tax, we weren't even informed it had gone to court :nope:

My other friend who has multiple fertility problems has just announced she's pregnant. That's the two of them now. I don't have (to my knowledge) any problems and neither does my partner. What aren't we doing right? :shrug:

I'm fine, just worried about where I'm going to get this money from :(

oh man that sux! im sorry
well i wish u the best and as far as not getting preg and every1 else is...it sux i know hun it took us a while to even figure out whats going on so far but i still dont think thats the end of the problems. hope it happens for you soon

Oh yes, the good old, 'so when is it going to be your turn?'

I DON'T F&%K!N WELL KNOW!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

:)

I feel so much better now.

Hmmm I might jump in the spa before DH comes home and then tempt him with my bounteous body.

Is bounteous a word? I don't think it is. If it isn't I just invented a word!!!!! Yay me :)

I know I hate this also hun. I hate when people ask daily when are you going to have kids because ya'll been married for so long. Just disgusting and makes me want to scream.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ok i said i was going to scream if i find out one more person is prego. so heres the thing, my brother is 3 years older than me and never could keep a relationship, hes always been jealous of me and talks crap on me all the time. now we no longer talk and he knew from before i was ttc now i find out the girl hes with is now 3 months prego! most likly i will have nothing to do with him or his little family as thats what he wanted before and wrote that in a very long mean letter!!!ahhhhh

sorry for the rant

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ok i said i was going to scream if i find out one more person is prego. so heres the thing, my brother is 3 years older than me and never could keep a relationship, hes always been jealous of me and talks crap on me all the time. now we no longer talk and he knew from before i was ttc now i find out the girl hes with is now 3 months prego! most likly i will have nothing to do with him or his little family as thats what he wanted before and wrote that in a very long mean letter!!!ahhhhh

sorry for the rant

I have been having one of those weeks it seems like everyone else is pregnant. People that have no business having kids. I feel like that even though I have a stable job and a long committed relationship its just not enough. Its so frustrating. My hubby tries but I don't think he really feels how rough it has been on me. It probably does not help that his mother keeps going on about babies and how she is in a 'sea of babies' because of everyone having kids. :growlmad:

Oh its time for bed..

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"