• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

Well I FINALLY had some success last night. After standing naked in the door to the study asking DH if he'd like to come to bed now, and he didn't even bloody well look up from the COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I nearly came back to my pc, but instead I took a few deep breaths and decided to read a book (naked) in bed.

Not long afterwards he came to bed and when he tried to kiss me goodnight I turned away. Luckily he's FINALLY been trained to recognise that this means he has done something wrong (it's only taken 5 years)!

Suffice it to say, bloody hell it was a pleasant evening :D First time in almost 2 weeks and it felt good :)

Right now madly, lets see what we can do.

Urrrgghh is that a double post I see?

Apologies if it is girls, bloody pc

hahaha good job glow....
my oh has gotten that down pat to. when he goes to kiss me and i wont kiss him he knows im mad. i told him i will never not tell u i love you because i do but when it comes to the kiss and im mad i dont want u in my face!

something else better be going on in this bedroom tonight other than watching t.v...i had a bad headache last night so i went to sleep but damnit i need more exercise! lol

Well I FINALLY had some success last night. After standing naked in the door to the study asking DH if he'd like to come to bed now, and he didn't even bloody well look up from the COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I nearly came back to my pc, but instead I took a few deep breaths and decided to read a book (naked) in bed.

Not long afterwards he came to bed and when he tried to kiss me goodnight I turned away. Luckily he's FINALLY been trained to recognise that this means he has done something wrong (it's only taken 5 years)!

Suffice it to say, bloody hell it was a pleasant evening :D First time in almost 2 weeks and it felt good :)

Right now madly, lets see what we can do.

you have me :rofl: killing myself. This is hilarious. At least you guys had fun!

Y not madly? You should. Have fun and everything else will be ok.

:hugs: sma1588 so glad we cheered you up a little :kiss:

Ladies you are terrible......LMAO I LOVE THIS THREAD :yipee:....needless to say with all good intentions on my part we still did not :sex: last night :hissy: I think DH is having probs down to stress over the possible redundancy :shrug: he said he just wanted to cuddle AGAIN!?!?!?! Now I apologise if I sound a little unsympathetic but hes been saying this every night for a week now and I just dont know what to do anyone....I dont want to :sex: for TTC sake anymore either I simply just `want to` :dohh: No sorry dont get it???????????? men say we are weird creatures mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think they got that wrong :thumbup:

Awww hun well at least he wants to cuddle. Get a nice movie for the two of you to cuddle with and who knows, it may lead to something natural. Don't get so down on yourself hun.

Thanks hon :kiss:

But am not down `I PROMISE` :thumbup: I am not even bothered its kinda the furthest thing from my mind right now which is real :wacko: considering I so desparately want :baby: #2......I think I have finally gone :loopy: I think I lost my TTC attitude right now and even more crazy I feel like saying :wohoo::wohoo:

PLEASE SEND THE MEN IN WHITE COATS THIS WAY :tease:

aw i hate working! only missed the funniest conversation last night - men are funny arent they, we have had some really obvious naughtiness last night from the ladies and what! goodness me! i dont think pole dancing or stripping would even be good (especially because my 2year old baby belly may swing round the pole more than me :haha:)

im 5dpo and still a bit crampy and lots of cm but other than that nothing . . . so tired from work now havent got hom e the last two nights till 1.30am and up again with ds at 7am! going to be a zombie by tomorrow morning!:sleep:

aw i hate working! only missed the funniest conversation last night - men are funny arent they, we have had some really obvious naughtiness last night from the ladies and what! goodness me! i dont think pole dancing or stripping would even be good (especially because my 2year old baby belly may swing round the pole more than me :haha:)

im 5dpo and still a bit crampy and lots of cm but other than that nothing . . . so tired from work now havent got hom e the last two nights till 1.30am and up again with ds at 7am! going to be a zombie by tomorrow morning!:sleep:

:kiss: hey hon...............yeah was a little CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAZY last night :happydance: still no bd for us though hon and I am beginning not to really be bothered now :dohh: I have adopted the sayings `it will happen when it happens` and `what will be will be` I think I have officially lost it now :wacko:

Madly - if you are feeling more relaxed about things then thats brilliant! I had a month not tracking last month and this month i have renewed vigor - as does dh lol - i keep thinking that this all shouldnt be so complicated! Maybe i'll take the same road next month . . . .

On another note my boobs are massive today and massively painful, slight metalic taste and still some cramps - been googling it and lots of conflicting information on how early you can get any sort of symptoms, some say straight away others say a couple of weeks. even if the boobs and cramps are in my imagination i am 100% sure i can taste metal . . . . . . anyone else got any lovely symptoms out there? or anyone else taking the relaxed approach and not symptom spotting? anyone getting fed up of waiting to test ! cause i know i am!

edit: keep forgetting which thread i am on will post this one of the other threads too lol, let me think of a rant . . .. erm . . . . . having to wait two weeks to take a test! argh i always forget how long it is! i keep saying waiting to o is worse but this month defo not!

Madly - if you are feeling more relaxed about things then thats brilliant! I had a month not tracking last month and this month i have renewed vigor - as does dh lol - i keep thinking that this all shouldnt be so complicated! Maybe i'll take the same road next month . . . .

On another note my boobs are massive today and massively painful, slight metalic taste and still some cramps - been googling it and lots of conflicting information on how early you can get any sort of symptoms, some say straight away others say a couple of weeks. even if the boobs and cramps are in my imagination i am 100% sure i can taste metal . . . . . . anyone else got any lovely symptoms out there? or anyone else taking the relaxed approach and not symptom spotting? anyone getting fed up of waiting to test ! cause i know i am!

edit: keep forgetting which thread i am on will post this one of the other threads too lol, let me think of a rant . . .. erm . . . . . having to wait two weeks to take a test! argh i always forget how long it is! i keep saying waiting to o is worse but this month defo not!

Hi hon :kiss:

I def do feel so so much better and without a doubt very relaxed.....The only symptons I have though and I havent been really looking is heavy,full (.)(.) odd cramping and ewcm by the bucket :haha: nothing else I dont think :shrug: I know this started out as a rant thread but its turned into such a lovely supportive thread and a giggle also that I dont think it matters what you post here hon anymore ps hope I havent offended anyone by saying that and of course still feel free to rant :thumbup:

Ermmmm I think that giggling is good :) And if I complained about people saying funny things I might have to hijack Madly's white-coated men.

Hmmm if they're good looking and sexy - send em my way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rantsie: DH didn't play ball last night despite me giving him very clear instructions - and looking at my temps think I may have actually ov'd..

BAH little sh*t. OK tall and handsome sh*t, but he's in sooooooooo much trouble if his football stopped us!

*** HUMPH ***

btw, WTF is rantsie???

** waves to the men in white coats **

Hello Ladies I've been m.i.a. some days, feels like forever. How are things going with you ladies?

This has nothing to do with ttc but I'm so angry right now! :growlmad:

sequena, Wats going on hun?

Can't say too much because it's about my OHs work... but in short one of his employees has threated to beat sh!t out of him, set him on fire and stamp on him :growlmad:

Not sure where to start, just p'eed right off at the minute. 7 DPO and today my poor DH has really had the brunt of it. He could have just breathed and it gave me a reason to have a go at him, uncontrollable. I can't believe I have to wait a week before testing. The dh has gone to bed and I am just alone on the sofa feeling sorry for myself. Then I suddenly had a massive stabbing pain in the right side and straight away obsessing it might be a symptom. I'm nearly 33 and am terrified I am never going to get to be a mummy!!! Arrrgggghhhhh rant over lol. Its nice to have somewhere just to rant. Sequeena I understand how frustrated you must be. People are idiots and I am sorry that is burdening you right now when you need as little stress as possible right now. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->