• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

Here my vent,
This second time around when I do get pregnant if someone emails me ten reasons why not to have a baby I'm going to strangle them with my computer if that is possible. :)

You might have to use a keyboard or a mouse cable.
If you've gone wireless for keyboard and mouse, don't panic there's still the power cable :)
Just unplug it first so you don't electrocute yourself.

:)
Not that I'm advocating violence or anything :D

AF today AGAIN arggggghhhhhh! Can't believe it's been 24 cycles since we started NTNP, never mind the three years with my ex bf before this. Feel really hopeless at the moment.

Been angry for days before AF as I know it's coming again, hard having to deal with pregnant women and children as part of my job...

Here is my vent!! - Long

My SIL is going to get a right good smack in the face if she carries on talking about - it will be your time to get pregnant, your next or maybe its not meant to happen yet.

We have been TTC for 15 months now and its not getting any easier as the months role on, She has just given birth today so she thinks she is a know it all about pregnancy and labour.

I have alreay shouted at her on the phone today! she was asking me if my period has come yet or if I feel different just basically asking if I have any pregnancy symtoms....Just F**k off and leave me the F**k alone its none of your F**ing buisness you noisey B***h!

I have been pregnant before which ended in a loss...and when people are asking me stupid questions isn't going to help me if I do get pregnant - MIL asked me if I am scared about getting pregnant incase I miscarry! I said (in these very words)

"Why don't you do us all a favour and crawl back into that little hole you came from and just think about what the F**k you just said to me you inconsiderate witch!"

Vent finished...Thank you ladies

:flower:

lozmo: why don't you switch to trying to conceive? I see you are not trying, not preventing. Why not just monitor and use opk's? Just a thought sorry.

sofiekerston: I know the feeling. That is why I really never told anyone because they don't realize how the things they say affect you. :hug:

Here is my vent!! - Long

My SIL is going to get a right good smack in the face if she carries on talking about - it will be your time to get pregnant, your next or maybe its not meant to happen yet.

We have been TTC for 15 months now and its not getting any easier as the months role on, She has just given birth today so she thinks she is a know it all about pregnancy and labour.

I have alreay shouted at her on the phone today! she was asking me if my period has come yet or if I feel different just basically asking if I have any pregnancy symtoms....Just F**k off and leave me the F**k alone its none of your F**ing buisness you noisey B***h!

I have been pregnant before which ended in a loss...and when people are asking me stupid questions isn't going to help me if I do get pregnant - MIL asked me if I am scared about getting pregnant incase I miscarry! I said (in these very words)

"Why don't you do us all a favour and crawl back into that little hole you came from and just think about what the F**k you just said to me you inconsiderate witch!"

Vent finished...Thank you ladies

:flower:

Wow, bless you. You really are feeling it, but I can understand. My younger sister (whom I have a very strained relationship with because she is, without trying to be nasty, a poisonous horrible and very self absorbed individual) recently had a c-section at 33 weeks because the baby nearly died because she smoked, drank and was taking many illegal drugs the whole way through her pregnancy. Even the day she was waiting for her c-section she was trying to get her fiance to give her drugs in the hospital! She is 6 years younger than me, and has manufactured 3 miscarriages in just 4 weeks! Deep down I love her, I have too. But for goodness sake! Why does she get to be a mum and she cant even look after herself and yet my husband and I have sooooo much love to give and are both stable with maybe a little bit of crazy lol. Wouldnt want to declare us totally sane...I mean...who knows lol. Sorry my rant over too...again...

Ladies I have more venting to do but I am that tierd from arguing and crying I will have to fill you in tomorrow.....

Much love to you all

x

Ditto hon we are all here when you feel ready to chat :kiss::hugs::kiss:

I'll join girls!!

I'm sick of my stupid ovaries not working and refusing to ovulate even after clomid! I am so ready to be normal and have my body do what it's designed to do!!! :growlmad:

I know the feeling dream. Keep your head up hun. You will make it through sweetie. How long were you on clomid?

I would first like to say good evening to all my lovely ladies on here....I really don't know what I would do without you all!

Anyway so I mentioned last night that I have more venting to do...well its long but here we go...

So like I said in my pervious post that my SIL had just given birth.....

We got to the hospital and I nearly screamed! I instited that I didn't want to go because I didn't want to be on the ward full of happy mummy's and there newborns but SIL was adiment that I should go and see my nephew....

So I went...Now I don't know if anyone else does this or if I am just weird but ever since my MC in 2006 I will not hold a newborn at all (of course unless it's mine) I just cry because I want that child to be mine....

So anyway me a DH get there and everyone is coo'ing over our nephew, now don't get me wrong he is cute but I didn't want to hold him and neither did DH....Well MIL didn't like that we weren't going to hold him!

She shouted the Materinty ward down to make us hold him....

MIL - "I don't see why you won't hold him it's your first nephew!"
ME & DH - "Correction it is our second....

To fill you in on this part.....I have a nephew who is 5 his mum isn't my real sister she is my step sister but all the same she is family blood or marriage it doesn't matter because I see her as a sister and my DH has known him since he was 2years old......

MIL - "Well I think you are both stupid and immature for not holding him...."

This is the point where I walked out of the ward and left DH to deal with her because he was more upset than me...this is all I heard.

DH - "You are becoming a spitful witch mum, she desperatley wants a baby and all you can think about is pressurising her into holding Ryan! What is wrong with you!!"

MIL - "I just think you should both bond with your nephew after all he is your only PROPER nephew!"

This is the point when I came back in, grabbed my bag and my DH and said..

"We will hold him when we feel ready to and as for OUR OTHER NEPHEW he is family and is our proper nephew..."

And now today DH went to see his mum on the way home from work whilst I was making he tea and he came back in tears! His mother has only gone and told him that he should divorce me that I am no good fir him and he deserves better! - This is apparently what happened.....

DH sits down in the front room and MIL pipes up...

MIL : "I noticed Sofie didn't take any photos of Ryan at the hospital...."
DH : "She didn't have her camera with her..."
MIL : "She is always snap happy with her camera! WTF is wrong with her it's a bloody cute baby!"
DH : "Will you stop critising her, that all you do for god sake leave her alone...I am sick of you upsetting her!"
MIL : "Me? I haven't done anything to upset her....she needs to learn not to wear her heart on her sleeve so much then shouldn't she!"
DH : "I think thats enough!"
MIL : "Yeah well if you want my opinion you should never have married her in the first place, you could do so much better...you deserve more plus she is broken! how long have you been trying for a baby now...I'm telling you there has got to be somthing wrong with her!"

In the end DH walked out and I don't blame him to be honest if I was there with him then I would of drop kicked her I can not believe the things she comes out with and I hope she realsises what she has done...DH has told me he wants nothing to do with her anymore!!

I have alread told him that he has to speak to his mum and at the end of the day she is a new grandma she might not realise how harsh she is being (I lied of course she does!) so he spoke to her and she didn't even appologies for what she said.....She is a WITCH!

Totally agree hun. She needs to stop being so rude and realize that ttc is not easy for everyone. She needs to grow a heart honestly. I mean she is a little too much to deal with sounds like. I hope you don't pay her much mind. She seems simple minded to the fullest and needs to grow up. Don't let her get to you too much. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:cry: :growlmad: :cry:

My partners step sister had just given birth (about 2 hours ago) and his father (not her father) has said he's so proud, she's given him the one thing he was wishing for so :cry: because I'm still not pregnant and our baby would be his BLOOD granchild.

Also :growlmad: because my OH was 26 last week and he did not receive even a text message off his father!!!

Babies are lovely but what about your own damn son!!!!

Sequeena - That is so harsh! I know the feeling....SIL gave birth 2 days ago it's horrible sending lots of :hugs:your way

awaitingrmb - I know I just feel like S**t everytime she opens her mouth....Its unbarable! I don't understand why she says these things. It makes me question if I am a good person sometimes :cry:

Love to All

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back