• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

hey ladies how r u all today?
well as for me im very sun burnt and hurting. hopefully it doesnt stop me from having fun tonight with OH!
i think im gonna have to take provera again this month because i really dont think AF is gonna show again but i guess that could be good so i dont have to worry about being on my period for vegas then it will be on to a new start

Not sure where to start, just p'eed right off at the minute. 7 DPO and today my poor DH has really had the brunt of it. He could have just breathed and it gave me a reason to have a go at him, uncontrollable. I can't believe I have to wait a week before testing. The dh has gone to bed and I am just alone on the sofa feeling sorry for myself. Then I suddenly had a massive stabbing pain in the right side and straight away obsessing it might be a symptom. I'm nearly 33 and am terrified I am never going to get to be a mummy!!! Arrrgggghhhhh rant over lol. Its nice to have somewhere just to rant. Sequeena I understand how frustrated you must be. People are idiots and I am sorry that is burdening you right now when you need as little stress as possible right now. :dohh:

IKR. Things are going to look up soon hun. The 2WW is always the wost. I always "feel" things. Hope this is your month hun so you wouldn't have to go through the 2WW again soon. :dust:

hey ladies how r u all today?
well as for me im very sun burnt and hurting. hopefully it doesnt stop me from having fun tonight with OH!
i think im gonna have to take provera again this month because i really dont think AF is gonna show again but i guess that could be good so i dont have to worry about being on my period for vegas then it will be on to a new start

Have you tried vitex? it worked for me.

i tried it for not long at all. i dont kno y i stopped but i actually have 6 bottles of it still. i wonder if i can take it with the metformin ....hmmm i shall look all that up

i think i may go for it. i just looked it up and many people r taking the 2 togather. it says it helps w/ pcos symptoms to so hopefully it works

RANT:
I know it's an old rant, and one that most of us have shared on occasion, but I'd just like to complain about my DH not being 'in the mood' on my fertile days.

He's the one who wants a baby desperately, we're both in our 30's and despite him knowing all about fertile periods of the month, he STILL doesn't bloody well get it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry hun. Mine even 'threatened' to not DTD today cause he was mad at me! (incidentally for something he was in the wrong for) grrrr.
Don't know why they don't get it. We've told them ALL the information they need; it seems we're prepared to give up everything and concentrate on nothing else, but they won't go that extra mile. :dohh:

hmmmm maybe dont tell them the fertile days and just keep up the work in the bedroom or wherever it must b lol. i never tell OH when(if at all)i think its that time.if he doesnt make the first moves i sure do lol

All I can say is "it's just men." I had this same problem a while back and after talking to DH he now rathers me tell him so we can dtd as much as possible during the fertile days; however, we still run across some bumps in the road with this too. I guess it just some of the problems us women in ttc stumble across sometimes. Hope all goes well hun.

I had this prob all week hon and when me and dh had an heart-to-heart yesterday he told me that although I think he knows my cycle pattern when I ov etc he doesnt and couldnt tell me if he tried and that I should tell him when etc etc but then in the other hand he has complained previously that it puts him off so unfortuately I think that as women ttc this is just one war we will never win where men are concerned lol!

Aww thanks girls.

He really is the most wonderful husband i could ever have hoped for :) I think I'll wait for AF and then just have a proper chat with him :)

Sometimes I stop and am tempted to slap myself - if this is the worst that i have to put up with then I'm a bloody lucky woman :D

He also cooks btw - we have prawns, chorizo and duck breasts defrosting on the side, and I'm not sure what he's got planned for dinner. Maybe paella? He did steak last night - 'tis the one dish I'm not allowed to interfere with because he does it soooooo well.

:)

Aww thanks girls.

He really is the most wonderful husband i could ever have hoped for :) I think I'll wait for AF and then just have a proper chat with him :)

Sometimes I stop and am tempted to slap myself - if this is the worst that i have to put up with then I'm a bloody lucky woman :D

He also cooks btw - we have prawns, chorizo and duck breasts defrosting on the side, and I'm not sure what he's got planned for dinner. Maybe paella? He did steak last night - 'tis the one dish I'm not allowed to interfere with because he does it soooooo well.

:)

Me too hon...........my DH is amazing and yes we do have our rows and speedbumps but I wouldnt be without him :kiss:

Hehehe we went shopping today (for electronic and guitar stuff at his request!) and ran into an old friend in town.

I turned and asked her - waving in the general direction of my Tall handsome husband "BTW, have you met my husband?". She nearly fell on the floor with her jaw open.

I just Luuuurrrrrrvvvveee it when women have that response to my sweet innocent man :)

She quickly informed him to 'block your ears boyo' and told me that he was definitely a keeper, but if I was tempted to trade him in to let her know!!!

Hehehehehe :)

Hehehe we went shopping today (for electronic and guitar stuff at his request!) and ran into an old friend in town.

I turned and asked her - waving in the general direction of my Tall handsome husband "BTW, have you met my husband?". She nearly fell on the floor with her jaw open.

I just Luuuurrrrrrvvvveee it when women have that response to my sweet innocent man :)

She quickly informed him to 'block your ears boyo' and told me that he was definitely a keeper, but if I was tempted to trade him in to let her know!!!

Hehehehehe :)

LMAO :haha:

Well it's my OHs birthday today and he's been asleep all day because he has to work. He doesn't feel well either and I feel so bad for him :cry:

LMAO at you ladies. I would like to say that I have the world's best also! LOL. It feels good to have wonderful hubbies.

I think I might make him some muffins for breakfast 'cos my little hung-over (grrr) angel is still in bed.

Which means I haven't had coffee yet. Which means he's risking his life.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->