• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

Well I've had 3 people ask me if I'm pregnant so far this weekend, and I am very proud of myself - I didn't slap ANY of them!!

Well I've had 3 people ask me if I'm pregnant so far this weekend, and I am very proud of myself - I didn't slap ANY of them!!

:happydance: :hugs:

Good for you! I don't know if I could have been so restrained, honestly.

I convinced myself I was pg this month, today is cycle day 28, I usually have 26 day cycles and....... AF this morning....

:growlmad:

Sigh...
So, as my dear TCOYF calendar reminds me, it's Cycle day one of 82 cycles, TTC. But, as I've only become totally focussed and obsessed with temping/saliva/CM'ing/charting for the last couple months, I guess I can't complain, so, I won't. I'll bitch about needed to go get a box of super plus Tampax. :winkwink:

:hugs::kiss::hugs: so sorry Ladies the witch landed, goodluck for this cycle XxX

I never realised there would be this much waiting around! Waiting for Ov this cycle and hoping it's a little closer to the dreaded 'normal' than last time.

Then it's just going to be a matter of coming up with ways and means to convince my darling (but very tired and hard-working) hubby to shag me senseless.

Hmmmmm. Maybe I should work on a list?

I never realised there would be this much waiting around! Waiting for Ov this cycle and hoping it's a little closer to the dreaded 'normal' than last time.

Then it's just going to be a matter of coming up with ways and means to convince my darling (but very tired and hard-working) hubby to shag me senseless.

Hmmmmm. Maybe I should work on a list?

:haha: If you come up with `a list` could I have a copy :thumbup: we havent dtd since Wed night :nope:

DH said to me last night when we just got cuddled up in bed `suppose you want some nooky` well that kinda killed it and he obviously wasnt up for any :shrug: so I gave up :dohh:

Yeah tell me about it! I cuddle and snuggle and then he starts snoring.... ARRRRRGHHHHHH
And even on the weekend (when I ALWAYS get some!) he decides to go fishing early in the morning. grrrrrrr.
It's like you're asking them to do something unpleasant! Whatever happened to blokes never being able to get enough of it? Is that just a fairy-tale?

Yeah tell me about it! I cuddle and snuggle and then he starts snoring.... ARRRRRGHHHHHH
And even on the weekend (when I ALWAYS get some!) he decides to go fishing early in the morning. grrrrrrr.
It's like you're asking them to do something unpleasant! Whatever happened to blokes never being able to get enough of it? Is that just a fairy-tale?

LMAO, yes i think that is just a fairy tale. Well especially for married men who can "get it" at any time. I think this 'can't get enough' idea comes from teens who just start dtd. For most men, who are content in their relationship, sex isn't a big deal anymore. My husband always tell me when he was young sex was everything. Now that he has matured, his relationship is everything and sex is just an extra thing that you can get. He makes it sound like adding mayo to a burger. The good news is that sex won't be the reason any of our relationships go sour if all of our oh's feel this way!:happydance:

My DH did the same thing last night (not the fishing :haha: the snoring lol!) I was like `GGGGGGGGGGGGGREAT` and you complain when I say I`m :sleep:

I think I may have to attack him over the next few days - OPKs are starting to get a little darker (not even close to +ve, but at least there's a line this month!)

I wonder if he'll be more up for it if I suggest we have a go at making a baby instead of just seducing him?

Hehehe, I did climb into the spa with him the other day :D
Got him so distracted he wasn't even worried about being seen by people in the train going past the end of the garden!!!!! Not that they actually could, but he usually worries about it.

Am I naughty? :D

Awww groovychick **hugs** You'll get there in the end :/

Got him so distracted he wasn't even worried about being seen by people in the train going past the end of the garden!!!!! Not that they actually could, but he usually worries about it.

I am outraged :loopy:

`Naughty` hon is not even the word for it :wohoo:....I think you deserve some form of punishment :rofl: and I think you should make DH decide what sort of punishment is suitable for such an act of indencency :yipee::yipee:

`Naughty` hon is not even the word for it :wohoo:....I think you deserve some form of punishment :rofl: and I think you should make DH decide what sort of punishment is suitable for such an act of indencency :yipee::yipee:

*** Adding it to the list ***

*** Adding it to the list ***

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"