• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

hi ladies....
well everything listed 1-9 im having problems with. not many people understand my problems. im always being told im young i have plenty of time(im 22 in a few days)been with OH 3 1/2 years. im insuline resistant and not ovulating on my own or with the met and soy although ive been on it only 1 cycle im feeling a little negative about it. i dont want to force BD and stress on OH because hes stressed enough and we may not hit that day. ahhh i just want to give up so much and i think its never going to happen but if i ever want to have kids it needs to happen very soon. i have everyday pain in my stomach so im planning on getting a hystorectomy in 4 1/2 years planned by my gyn

hi ladies....
well everything listed 1-9 im having problems with. not many people understand my problems. im always being told im young i have plenty of time(im 22 in a few days)been with OH 3 1/2 years. im insuline resistant and not ovulating on my own or with the met and soy although ive been on it only 1 cycle im feeling a little negative about it. i dont want to force BD and stress on OH because hes stressed enough and we may not hit that day. ahhh i just want to give up so much and i think its never going to happen but if i ever want to have kids it needs to happen very soon. i have everyday pain in my stomach so im planning on getting a hystorectomy in 4 1/2 years planned by my gyn

AWWW hun, :hug: :hug: :hug:
Don't give up whatever you do. TTC is extremely hard and no one tells you this really. It looks so easy in the movies and most people around you are probably just popping up with bellies. Hun, take it from me, this journey is a hard, stressful one. This is a great place to stay motivated. All I can tell you is to really stop stressing and try to make the best of ttc with OH. Have you talked about this problem/concern with OH? If not, maybe you should to get on the same page and to really make ttc a little easier. Hope this helped hun!

Hehehe, I did climb into the spa with him the other day :D
Got him so distracted he wasn't even worried about being seen by people in the train going past the end of the garden!!!!! Not that they actually could, but he usually worries about it.

Am I naughty? :D

Naughty is a good thing. Especially when TTC. If that is what it takes to turn up the knob then have at it. Freak everyone else. U need to get that lucky :spermy:. And don't go in the hot tub too too much. I don't want DH's :spermy: to slow down. We all need those "fast as lightening" spermys you know. GL hun!

Got him so distracted he wasn't even worried about being seen by people in the train going past the end of the garden!!!!! Not that they actually could, but he usually worries about it.

I am outraged :loopy:

`Naughty` hon is not even the word for it :wohoo:....I think you deserve some form of punishment :rofl: and I think you should make DH decide what sort of punishment is suitable for such an act of indencency :yipee::yipee:

That is super funny:haha: MADLY...I see you are a naughty one too. I will start being bad to see what kind of punishment DH will have for me. Shxt I may just start being a bad butt so I can get a really bad punishment all month long. LOL.

LMAO this conversation today was one of the best ones yet.
I can't stop:rofl::rofl::rofl:

`Naughty` hon is not even the word for it :wohoo:....I think you deserve some form of punishment :rofl: and I think you should make DH decide what sort of punishment is suitable for such an act of indencency :yipee::yipee:

That is super funny:haha: MADLY...I see you are a naughty one too. I will start being bad to see what kind of punishment DH will have for me. Shxt I may just start being a bad butt so I can get a really bad punishment all month long. LOL.

:wohoo::wohoo: I think we should all aim for `all month long` badness and be such naughty girls that our DH/OH`s have no choice but to deal out major punishments for us :rofl::rofl:

hi ladies....

Major :hugs: right now hon! I cant begin to imagine how you feel right now....but please dont ever give up on that dream of yours hon :hugs:

I know that is what we need.

Yeah a good olde bit of punishment :haha: I will try anything to get `jiggy jiggy` with DH right now and not for the aid of TTC either :dohh: I am just damn horny :rofl: I mean we last :sex: wed eve last week....wtf is he playing at :winkwink: Maybe I might get my saucy undies out of maybe our `special video` although I got our `special video` out wed night so that might not work :haha:

girl get it all out. anything. Shxt when he gets home, be naked. LOL. Just do something out of the norm. If he is anything like my husband, anything out of the norm may turn him on. Its better to just be naughty than to ask/bring it up in convo. As long as TTC is not brought up before, I find he stands at attention faster. :rofl: IDK what it is? They seem to let ttc scare them or something although they say they are ready. Get it up as soon as he walks in the door girl:yipee:

Hmmmm.
Spa could be a problem. Will have to make him wear an ice-pack afterwards to alleviate the problem :)

He's already home so Can't use the old naked when he gets home trick.
We don't have a TV in our bedroom so the 'special movie' doesn't really work.

He is currently sitting in his study at his computer all distracted. I haven't had a +ve OPK, so I know it's not for baby-making. But bloody hell I fancy the man!

Maybe I will just tell him that and drag him to bed.

And then tomorrow I may have to start a proper list. Do you think a thread about methods to get your husband to sleep with you would be in poor taste?

:D

Oh and according to the add on my facebook page, Sky TV will give you a free STD.

ROFLMAO!

(ok it's a free std installation, but the word installation was over the next line. hehehe)

:wohoo::wohoo: I think we should all aim for `all month long` badness and be such naughty girls that our DH/OH`s have no choice but to deal out major punishments for us :rofl::rofl:

:happydance:

G'd night gals, I hope none of you sleep well at all :winkwink:

Hmmmm.
Spa could be a problem. Will have to make him wear an ice-pack afterwards to alleviate the problem :)

He's already home so Can't use the old naked when he gets home trick.
We don't have a TV in our bedroom so the 'special movie' doesn't really work.

He is currently sitting in his study at his computer all distracted. I haven't had a +ve OPK, so I know it's not for baby-making. But bloody hell I fancy the man!

Maybe I will just tell him that and drag him to bed.

And then tomorrow I may have to start a proper list. Do you think a thread about methods to get your husband to sleep with you would be in poor taste?

:D

Oh and according to the add on my facebook page, Sky TV will give you a free STD.

ROFLMAO!

(ok it's a free std installation, but the word installation was over the next line. hehehe)

Who said you need a tv in the bedroom for watching special movies?! :rofl:

hi ladies....

AWWW hun, :hug: :hug: :hug:
Don't give up whatever you do. TTC is extremely hard and no one tells you this really. It looks so easy in the movies and most people around you are probably just popping up with bellies. Hun, take it from me, this journey is a hard, stressful one. This is a great place to stay motivated. All I can tell you is to really stop stressing and try to make the best of ttc with OH. Have you talked about this problem/concern with OH? If not, maybe you should to get on the same page and to really make ttc a little easier. Hope this helped hun!

thanx so much hun, yes ive talked to him about it and hes just as stressed as i am because he sees how down i get and honestly we r on a time schedual. sometimes i get to the point where i feel like he should be with some1 else who could give him kids in a little bit so that way he can atleast have a baby.ure right it is no easy ride and we do try to enjoy it but it has kinda taken over my life. we went to the RE apointment and i had to stand in line with very prego women and that made it waaay worse

hi ladies....

Major :hugs: right now hon! I cant begin to imagine how you feel right now....but please dont ever give up on that dream of yours hon :hugs:

thanx i need all the hugs i can get. im trying not to give up but sometimes i think it would be easier and less stressful. it even gets to the point where i like being single would be better then i wouldnt have the ttc problems :( i love OH so much though i just go in circles

oh p.s u ladies r to funny. i love this thread!
me and OH have aggreed to BD every other night in august for my b day hehehe. i gave him a good month in march with BD-ing every other day and it was a great month i tell ya. its amazing what that can do for u if your not so focused on makin babies lol just having fun! i hope it goes that good this month!!!!

HAVE FUN LADIES...to be to bad ure punishment may go the other way and u just might not get any action!

Hmmmm I didn't think of it actually being a bad punishment. We'll have to be careful to ensure our 'crimes' are only suitable to be punished in a good way :)

and :hugs: sma1588 Fun and relaxed is the way to go :) - and I'm glad we've made you smile !

Sma1588 glad we were able to help you out.
Ladies, you all crack me up. Glowingjo, you can just watch that special movie on the computer, portable dvd, the living room (and then it would seem like u're sneaking again, remember those days), etc. I think you should have just whispered something sexy in his ear and took him to bed. How did it go by the way?

:hugs: sma1588 so glad we cheered you up a little :kiss:

Ladies you are terrible......LMAO I LOVE THIS THREAD :yipee:....needless to say with all good intentions on my part we still did not :sex: last night :hissy: I think DH is having probs down to stress over the possible redundancy :shrug: he said he just wanted to cuddle AGAIN!?!?!?! Now I apologise if I sound a little unsympathetic but hes been saying this every night for a week now and I just dont know what to do anyone....I dont want to :sex: for TTC sake anymore either I simply just `want to` :dohh: No sorry dont get it???????????? men say we are weird creatures mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think they got that wrong :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->