Here we go AGAIN... TTC #1 take 7or 1? Lesbian couple..

You would be okay for the airplane, although roller coasters I would stay away from lol. If I got a bfp this cycle we would be taking a little one on our vacation :)

If This Works Little One Will Be On Out Summer Vacation In August..Im So Hoping For Both Of Us
Yeah This Chick Will NoT Be On Any Roller Coasters lol

Gosh it's so much easier sitting in the tww with other people :) lol! I often feel like I day dream too much.

I've never been a roller coaster fan, or rides in general for that matter. Already told DH he'll be going on all the rides with the kids while I hang on to all the stuff.

Lol two is fun but is also the worst! Every pain ache I have I say it implantation lol. Last two days I've been getting a dull pinching in my lower back. I have a retro verted and retro flexed uterus which means my uterus goes towards my back side instead of the "normal" front position

Lol two is fun but is also the worst! Every pain ache I have I say it implantation lol. Last two days I've been getting a dull pinching in my lower back. I have a retro verted and retro flexed uterus which means my uterus goes towards my back side instead of the "normal" front position

Mine is tipped back as well! I haven't had any twinges or aches this cycle, which I can't decided whether that it's a good thing or something to be disappointed over.

Gosh it's so much easier sitting in the tww with other people :) lol! I often feel like I day dream too much.

I've never been a roller coaster fan, or rides in general for that matter. Already told DH he'll be going on all the rides with the kids while I hang on to all the stuff.

you are so right about that, like i said previously I think i drive poor Amber completely nuts.. it's to the point now yesterday when I'd say ohh bae she would reply with is it about baby stuff lol.. I just laugh.. so knowing were all in the same boat and ramble on it AWESOME!!

Haha so true, I know DH is completely grateful I have someone else to pester about ttc.

I don't have any friends I feel I can talk to about ttc, as none of them are wanting kids at the moment. And those that have kids were all accidents so it's not like they had to do the whole trying thing.:dohh:

Yea, That's How I Feel.. Except All My Friends Have Kids With Out Trying Of Course, And When I Do Talk About It I Kinda Get The Oh It Will Happen When Your Not Trying.. Kinda Hard Not T Try When Im With A Women So I Just Keep It myself

Ugh, I hate that. Of course they would say that, they didn't have to try they just had it happen! I esepcially hate when people get us crap for being newlyweds, that we should "get to know each other" first. We wouldn't have gotten married if we didn't know each other! lol

My least favourite phrase in the world "just stop trying and it will happen"

People don't think about how dumb that statement is. We are lesbians, if we stop trying there is not sperm. No sperm = no baby!

Then My Ultimate Favorite I Get Told.. Just Sleep With A Guy Once It Will Happen, Its Like Seriously.. That Really Ticks Me Off!

Yup... Again the whole "what part of lesbian do you people not understand?!?!"

Exactly, And They Will Argue With Me About That Crap, So Yeah I Just Keep It To Myself Now.. But Now I Can Share Everything With Yall Which Is Awesome :)

It is genuinely funny seeing people's reactions. I have a friend who is so lovely and supportive and interested in the process, but others If I mention that Amy and I are trying they just give me a "how the hell?!" Look or they ask if we are adopting.

That was the other one that annoyed me when I was trying and failing. "Why don't you just adopt?" Oh yes... Just adopt, because it's simple isn't it? Don't you just go and pick up a child from a shelter and take them home? It's that easy right?

Omg! I know right, because honestly I looked into adopting first.. You would think they would make it a little affordable or easier considering these children need a HOME!! I swear I feel like they are trying to make money on those poor babies! It's awful!

Nowi keep not so much driving myself crazy, but keep reading up on the best days to get preg and relooking at my OPK pics an remembering what nights we did AI.. Making sure I know there's nothing more I could have done that its pretty much in gods hands and my bodies soo yea this wait is taking FOREVER!!

The wait does take forever. It will be worth it when there's a BFP at the end though :)

Just posted a blog about what we've been talking about. Link in my sig xx

The wait does take forever. It will be worth it when there's a BFP at the end though :)

I know, it's like a surprise you know your going to get but have to wait.. The anticipation of thinking it might be something you have been waiting for or the let down of damn i waited all this time for this...

Yup. I had that for a whole year. But I know the moment we see that heartbeat on a scan and that little baby wriggling around, and hold them in our arms that every tear, every heartbreak, every frustration and disappointment will be worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->