Here's one i made the other day

dippy dee

Reaction score
I finally got round to making my next mt :blush: i now have 3, here are some pics and i have now stitched the sides and put a sleep hood on it an d it is amazing, the pics do it no justice as the colours are so bright but the camera doesn't pic them up.
I am going to start selling them soon for really cheap and i can do xl straps as i have done for me, so if you were to pay for one of these ladies how much would you pay ????? I was thinking around £15 would that sound ok if you were a prospective buyer????
Please excuse the messy background it was taken on my sewing table.

Attachments

• frogs.jpg
    frogs.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13
  • frogs1.jpg
    frogs1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 36
Love that frog material!

That seems a good price to me... ?? Can you profit off that?

I made a mei tai a couple of week ago and the materials alone cost me about $30-40. Maybe I was just using expensive stuff and need to bargain shop better! :haha:

If you were selling them for that, I would probably buy at least three :happydance:

tigerlady i would possibly make a £2 profit if i sold them for that much but then again if i took into consideration the cost of running the sewing machine then i wouldn't make anything really but i enjoy making them so much and i get so many comments when out shopping regarding how lovely they look and they also pass away the time in the evenings for me, i went onto ebay for my material all you need is a fat quater of material for the pannel and i go to a local fabric shop for the cord etc.

Rachel i will put you down for a few then lol x

omg thats Lushness hun:D i'd defo have me one!!!LOL put me at the top of the list babe:)

That's gorgeous! :thumbup: I would say yes to one but then I'd never ever get around to making my own! :dohh:

I'd buy one!! I've been looking for something like that for ages but don't think I could make my own.

Id buy one :D

Dont forget forum rules if you are going to sell....

If you're not making much profit, I'd definitely sell them for a few pounds more... they'd still be a fantastic deal and I doubt it would put anybody off as they look fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->