Here's to another TWW! Any buddies?

Oh :( couldn't he just do a quicky? Ha ha

Would you say the right is now negative?? Or still just +?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2
Awaiting for this 2ww to be over! My FF said peak was 8th at first, then with my inputs it changed to 10th because I had ewcm for the first (and only) time and we bd'd that mornin as soon as we woke up. Every day from 3rd up to then I had slowly increasing amounts of creamy cm. Well last night I had the worse heartburn. I never get heartburn UNLESS I'm pregnant. I had it horrifically when I was pregnant with ds 2 and1/2 yrs ago. Have had some cramping, and had one dizzy moment. Fingers crossed for me. Af due April 24 I believe

Awaiting for this 2ww to be over! My FF said peak was 8th at first, then with my inputs it changed to 10th because I had ewcm for the first (and only) time and we bd'd that mornin as soon as we woke up. Every day from 3rd up to then I had slowly increasing amounts of creamy cm. Well last night I had the worse heartburn. I never get heartburn UNLESS I'm pregnant. I had it horrifically when I was pregnant with ds 2 and1/2 yrs ago. Have had some cramping, and had one dizzy moment. Fingers crossed for me. Af due April 24 I believe

Welcome and fingers crossed!!! I had horrible heartburn while pregnant too

5dpo (I think) - high cp, no cm, high temp, tired, and HEARTBURN! I am so excited because it is always my first tell tale sign of being pregnant! Trying not to get excited, but I am! Have officially given up on trying to dtd anymore since I'm dry and know it's past time. Since 1st bleed of MC was 3/24, passed baby 3/30, I've figured up these dates of possible AF...4/22, 4/27, or 5/3 (cause I've read some people say their cycle was exactly a week longer.) Not sure when I'll test but the heartburn is screaming at me to go buy one!

5dpo (I think) - high cp, no cm, high temp, tired, and HEARTBURN! I am so excited because it is always my first tell tale sign of being pregnant! Trying not to get excited, but I am! Have officially given up on trying to dtd anymore since I'm dry and know it's past time. Since 1st bleed of MC was 3/24, passed baby 3/30, I've figured up these dates of possible AF...4/22, 4/27, or 5/3 (cause I've read some people say their cycle was exactly a week longer.) Not sure when I'll test but the heartburn is screaming at me to go buy one!

I'd wait a week if possible. I'm horrible though I'm a poas addict

Would you say the right is now negative?? Or still just +?

Just saw this. I'd say negative. I thought it had to be as dark or darker than the control line. Mine have been lighter

5Dpo dull ovary ach. Feels like when you do a bunch of sit ups and that stretch dull ach but in my ovary. Hope this is a good sign. Watery nose for 3 days dripping every morning.

7 dpo (I think)- cervix high, slightly open, very wet, not ewcm not lotiony, just wet, painful BD yesterday, temp down today, uterus hurts, aching. Heartburn gone, could've been a fluke. Hungry. Crazy dreams. Half of me screams I am pg, other half screams no. If I'm not I will actually welcome AF so I can get back to normal. Feel like cervix has been high open and wet forever. Really convincing myself I didn't O. Please hurry up week so I can test!!!!

OMG I am so bloated and gassy I look 6m preggers and smell like a farm :blush:

Well I think I may have ovulated early. I started testing on the 11th and the lines have just gotten lighter and lighter. The test pictured is one I just took a few minutes ago. I'm really getting discouraged

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_14.jpeg

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_15.jpeg

Either way you've covered your fertile week ok

6 dpo dtd again very gassy had a vivid dream I got my bfp last night. A lil emotional, dh is hoping we are pregnant and confident we covered our ground been dtd every day to eod since 4/3 until now. Hope this is our cycle. Bbs still sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->