Here's to another TWW! Any buddies?

The wait for the first time is killing me. I think because we bd soooo much this cycle I just want to know sooo bad did it work ready to test 11dpo hurry up 5 days!

I wish there was a way to be able to tell as soon as you conceive. I hate waiting!!

I've got a bit of acid reflux today. I had it last night as well. Who knows if it's a good sign but I sure hope so

8dpo- pain in uterus yesterday led me to believe I was about to get AF. Woke up today, peeing alot, coffee made me feel sick, boobs aching ...maybe I'm imagining that last one.. however, took an HPT light positive!!! Went to Dr this morning. They referred me for blood work stating it could be leftover. I took a test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative so I don't think it's old hormones. I go back Wednesday for more blood then I'll know Thursday if it's a new pregnancy!! Then immediately I'll start the injections. I'm feeling super happy and positive and my gut tells me this is the one!

8dpo- pain in uterus yesterday led me to believe I was about to get AF. Woke up today, peeing alot, coffee made me feel sick, boobs aching ...maybe I'm imagining that last one.. however, took an HPT light positive!!! Went to Dr this morning. They referred me for blood work stating it could be leftover. I took a test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative so I don't think it's old hormones. I go back Wednesday for more blood then I'll know Thursday if it's a new pregnancy!! Then immediately I'll start the injections. I'm feeling super happy and positive and my gut tells me this is the one!

So hopeful for you!!! Let us know what they say on Wednesday!

Oh I will. But they said they'll give me the results Thursday. Wishing my life away right now...hurry up Thursday!!!! Anyone else tested yet or am I the only crazy one?

Picture kinda sux....it's darker in person. No squinting necessary

I see a line Jamie Congrats!! I am right behind you to test. 7Dpo today new symptom to obsess about.. I had a lightening bolt pain on one side of my breast. Happen twice this morning. Read many ladies with a bfp feeling this. Hope this is a good sign for me to.

Thank you. I know I still run a slight chance of it being left over hormones from MC a couple weeks ago, but I feel my uterus doing some crazy stuff right now. I also was so negative with the last one...I just knew from day one it wasn't right. I kept having dreams and telling my dh baby had died weeks bore I found out about mmc. This one I'm really feeling hopeful and positive. (Could be forcing myself) I am taking another test in the morning and hoping for a darker line!! Anyone wanna test with me tomorrow?????

I had the same dream almost before my mc but it was a couple days before. Two months later I was pregnant. I'm tempted to test but I don't know when I ovulated. OPK this morning was negative so I'm not going to take any more OPK. I've had some acid reflux and I've had to pee a lot but there's no telling

my uterus is to Jamie weird pulling mixture of weird cramps like feeling all day I'll be only 8dpo tomorrow so I think to early for a test for me. scared of bfn

I've had a weird feeling too but I'm trying not to get hopeful

I'm bloated too! I took a test for the fun of it this morning and it was negative as I figured it would be.

Me too lol I'm only 4dpo lol

I don't know for sure how many days I am figured why not test lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back