Here's to another TWW! Any buddies?

Lol I want to take an opk see if it comes out positive, you ever here about this working? I read a few stories from ladies who got a positive opk in the tww and later went on tho have a bfp.

9dpo - not feeling anything. burping...maybe slight nausea...but could be from prenatal. hungry...but I get super hungry before my period too. so I decided last night I would take a test today. if it was lighter, I would know that it was left over hormones. if it was darker, then its a new pregnancy....BUT ITS EXACTLY THE SAME! :shrug: no darker, no lighter. like a duplicate of the first test. didn't plan for that. guess all I can do is wait for tomorrows bloodwork.

this is so frustrating. cramping form yesterday gone as well. however, my cm is lotiony now where before I had hardly any, and cp is engorged and closed, and temp is back up from a dip sunday. the good signs im clinging to right now.

Did you use fmu Jamie? I hope this is your month. Could be your just early 8 & 9 dpo I believe are the way earliest to test.

I'm planning on taking an OPK when I get home. I've been cramping and I've had a little cm when I go to the bathroom so I'm hoping that's a good sign

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm 2dpo, I'm supposed to be wtt until end of May BUT we bd and I took an opk and it was positive and we had bd 2 days before that. So, small chance but af is due around May 1st. I had a chemical last month so I O'd pretty late...which is why I thought we were clear and now sure what my cycle will do next month. So here I am waiting with you lovely ladies!

It was negative

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm 2dpo, I'm supposed to be wtt until end of May BUT we bd and I took an opk and it was positive and we had bd 2 days before that. So, small chance but af is due around May 1st. I had a chemical last month so I O'd pretty late...which is why I thought we were clear and now sure what my cycle will do next month. So here I am waiting with you lovely ladies!

Sure! Join in! :hugs:

Hcg level 7, Dr said it's leftover from MC 4 weeks ago. Probably didn't even ovulate this month. Had more bloodwork today will get results tomorrow. That naive stupid part of me says "what if levels went up??" But Dr told me it's too low for pregnancy, it's just leftovers. Which would explain why I'm off, probably never ovulated this cycle since levels never went down. I guess realistically I should hope for it to go down below 5. Atleast then I'd be close to period or ovulating. I'll update tomorrow to maybe help someone in similar situation....but I'm sure it's over for me.....for this month anyway. Guess I'm not one of the lucky ones who catches egg before first period after MC. I'm the unlucky one that takes 4+ weeks to get hormones put of system

Oh honey I'm sorry!! I don't think I've ovulated this month either. I'm starting to have tender breasts, cramping, and some cm but OPK are negative. I don't know what's going on.

I'm so sorry Jami. Mc are so hard especially waiting for the next cycle to try again. Hugs.

Hcg level 7, Dr said it's leftover from MC 4 weeks ago. Probably didn't even ovulate this month. Had more bloodwork today will get results tomorrow. That naive stupid part of me says "what if levels went up??" But Dr told me it's too low for pregnancy, it's just leftovers. Which would explain why I'm off, probably never ovulated this cycle since levels never went down. I guess realistically I should hope for it to go down below 5. Atleast then I'd be close to period or ovulating. I'll update tomorrow to maybe help someone in similar situation....but I'm sure it's over for me.....for this month anyway. Guess I'm not one of the lucky ones who catches egg before first period after MC. I'm the unlucky one that takes 4+ weeks to get hormones put of system

I'm so sorry I know what you feel i went a whole year with anovulatory cycles

Crazy crazy symptoms today! I had two naps today was so exhausted and felt so weak. Weird kinda cramps on both sides. Gosh let this be it, i slept 3 times a day 8 years ago before my bfp with dd.

Dtd again tonight. One app says peak day another says I'm out of my fertile window. Can't hurt plus it's fun :)

Dtd again tonight. One app says peak day another says I'm out of my fertile window. Can't hurt plus it's fun :)

Yes we did too as you say you never no incase you ovulate late or release 2 eggs! The more the better all month!

4 days until AF is due, temp went higher today at 98.8. Hope this is it. Almost at the end of tww

Who knows what will happen but I'm hopeful. One tracker says 5/1 for AF another says 5/5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->