Herts & Essex - Short protocol

Chichi - i'm really sorry i missed you off my last post, i have serious baby brain :( keep forgetting so much, have post its and lists galore at home. How are you doing? Did your nt scan go ok, will you find out gender?

Hi ladies, just thought Id update I forgot about posting here. Everything is going to plan so far in my cycle and we have embryo transfer booked for the 20th February.

That's really good to hear c&j, keeping fingers crossed for you x
How is everyone else doing?

Chichi - i'm really sorry i missed you off my last post, i have serious baby brain :( keep forgetting so much, have post its and lists galore at home. How are you doing? Did your nt scan go ok, will you find out gender?

Not to worry Nell, I'm getting like that too!!!:haha: how is your little girl? My scan went really well, hubby and I were really emotional and we are so in love with our little one. We are having a little boy, so we are team blue :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Chichi how lovely. Glad its all going ok. I have my first proper scan on Thursday which should be clearer than the last 2 early scans.

St- hope you are and Jackson are ok. Sending you lots of love.
CJ- hope everything is still on track for the 20th x

Hi all! Nell I dOnt mind u letting everyone know at all. When I came on my phone to post that Jackson has been born I couldn't find this thread! Jacksons doing good, we had a blip last week, he became poorly with erratic heart beats and temp of 39.4 :-( seems better now and is officially in a scbu room rather than an iTU room :) his feeds are increasing - he has a nasalgastric tube, and now he has reached 35weeks gestation we are starting to try to breast feed! He now weighs 4lb from the 3lb he was!!!
Nell- I feel for you with Layla, hope u get some help soon x
Hi to everyone else, goodluck if u are cycling.
Fluffy- glad scan was good, when is your 12 week? X

ST - Glad everything is looking really good at the moment for you. Jackson sounds like he is doing really well.
Had my 12 week scan yesterday and all looking good, will stick a pic on my blog later. This week I have finally started to be less sick and am now back up to my pre-pregnancy weight, though I dont know if that is good or bad :)

Hi to all the other ladies, hope you are all doing well xx

C&J - Have been thinking of you, hope the transfer went well and fingers crossed during the 2ww xx

Hi Everyone,

C&J - Hope your ET went well

Fluffystar - How is your pregnancy going? Soon you will have your anomally scan, are you going to find out the gender?

ST & Nell - How is motherwood going??

Hi ladies,

Just thought Id update I got a bfp today , Im absolutely petrified because of my previous losses so just taking one day at a time.

That's fantastic! Congratulations! Was today testing day or did you test early? Just take it one day at a time and keep us posted. Wishing you lots of luck x x x

Hi ladies,

Just thought Id update I got a bfp today , Im absolutely petrified because of my previous losses so just taking one day at a time.

aww congrats c&j wish you all the luck in the world xx

Hi ladies,

:happydance: congratulations and all the best!! As fluffy said, take each day as it comes.

Hi ladies, i know we aren't a busy thread anymore but I'm having a wobble. When did you really start to believe you are actually going to have a baby? that this is actually finally happening? When does it become real?
I find it really uncomfortable that people want to keep talking about it but have no comprehension of all the hard stuff that went before, they are full of 'oh I know how you feel blah blah blah' but couldn't give you any support previously. Ahh I don't know how I'm supposed to react? Did anyone else feel this way?

Hi ladies,

Nothing ever seems simple for me and my o/h. Im 5 weeks today but today is the 3rd day of brown discharge of varying amounts.

Just popping in, i've been reading but we're having a really tough time at the moment....however i couldn't notpost some reassurance as i've been through the same-

Fluffy. For me it still doesn't seem real, there are days when i cannot believe i made it and am now a mum. It's sort of surreal. When pregnant we actually told nobody at all until i was 20 weeks and i only told friends as i saw them, so some only found out at all after layla was born. I felt nervous about everything, buying baby items, washing nursery items ready etc. my birth was pretty stressful and even after layla was born i was anxious about seeing and holding her, scared to bond in case she didn't make it and it would all be snatched away. I probably sound bonkers reading that back but i think infertility meant itjust didn't seem real, i didn't dare to hope almost.

C&j - firstly congratulations! I had brown spotting and cramps up until 8 weeks and occasional days of bright red spotting, itis very worrying i know but in lotsof cases all is ok and i pray the same for you. I putmy feet up and told myself it was my little embryo still deeply burying in.

Oh and fluffy i kep saying 'if' when pg not 'when' people didn't know about our infertility so must have thought me very odd.

Thank you Nell, that makes me feel a little less mad, if only for the fact that there are other mad people affected by infertility out there too!!! How are you? Is Layla still having problems?

C&J - I had exactly the same thing at 5w6d. Started with some very faint pinkiness in the evening of 5w5d then the following day quite a bit of redish brown discharge and some clotting (sorry if tmi but reading this stuff at the time helped). I was convinced it was another miscarriage as was exactly at the same time as before though at the back of my mind I was conscious I didnt have any stronger cramping which I had had before.

Still, I spent the whole day in tears, telling myself it was all over. Was only in the evening that I googled a bit and realised that so many women have this. It actually carried on until 8 weeks. Have you had any cramping that more than just strtchy type pain? Fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->