He's here.

Srrme

Reaction score
Fenix arrived 5 weeks early on the 10th of December, weighing 4 pounds 13 ounces and 18 inches long. He's currently in the NICU on CPAP and room air. He's doing fabulous, and will hopefully be off of CPAP soon and able to start eating.

Congratulations on the birth of fenix. Glad he is doing well. Hopefully won't be too long until he is home xx

oooh congratulations! Glad to hear he is doing well! *hugs* keep us updated

Thanks, ladies.

He is doing great. He's on the nasal canula now, and is taking feeds like a champ. Tomorrow they're going to introduce oral feeds. :)

Fenix is now off of his IV, maintaining his own temperature (and able to wear clothes!) and on the low flow canula. I also bottle fed him for the first time yesterday, and he took 10ml out of 35ml. :)

Congratulations! I've been trying to find you but couldn't remember your name. Glad to see how far you made it this pregnancy. Great work Momma!

Congratulations! I've been trying to find you but couldn't remember your name. Glad to see how far you made it this pregnancy. Great work Momma!

Thank you! :hugs: Unfortunately Fenix is still in the NICU. I really thought he would be home by now, but he's still not taking all of his bottles yet. :nope:

Won't be long I'm sure! We are on the homeward straight I think x

Congratulations, he is gorgeous. Glad to hear he is home with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->