Hey baby mamas :)

hahah yeah trust me it speeds by just try to enjoy it i know the feeling when i was 4 weeks and i saw everyone else s tickers and i was like :0 im so behind. but then in reality you catch right up:)
im cheering you and your little bean on ! :D
hope you have a h&h 9 months :p

It seemed like it took sooooo long just to get to second trimester! Now that im in it, im like WOW were did the time go! Im already showing and everything and finding out gender in 3 weeks 4 days!!! Just sit back and enjoy being pregnant! I learned to do that because i was constantly anxious!!!

Hi Amaya, :)
That's so lucky for you. I checked my baby book today and I am exactly 5 weeks pregnant but it says that I am in my 6th week, but it will be counted as 5 weeks I don't get it :wacko: is it because of the whole when you get pregnant you're already 2 weeks pregnant thing?
Anyway I looked at the size of my LO and its so tiny. Oh well, I just hope and pray that this pregnancy goes well for me :(
Make sure you keep me informed on what your having though, would be nice to know :thumbup:

We were all there at one point hun, enjoy it. You'll blink and your pregnancy will be almost at an end :hugs:

Hey hunni I'm due febuary next year :flower:
I'm just 2 days away from being 5 weeks and I know what you mean by it going SO slow. It doesn't help that I wake up every 2 hours during the night and then get up at 8:30am every day it's so annoying :cry:
I'm trying to get through each day by not checking the clock while I'm at work then going home and relaxing watching a film (still trying not to count down the hours) hehe.
I just want the weeks to fly by so I can have the very first scan... I'm not sure about whether I want to find out the sex of the baby I might let it be a nice extra suprise when it's born.
Lots of love and luck chick :hug: xx

Hey hunni I'm due febuary next year :flower:
I'm just 2 days away from being 5 weeks and I know what you mean by it going SO slow. It doesn't help that I wake up every 2 hours during the night and then get up at 8:30am every day it's so annoying :cry:
I'm trying to get through each day by not checking the clock while I'm at work then going home and relaxing watching a film (still trying not to count down the hours) hehe.
I just want the weeks to fly by so I can have the very first scan... I'm not sure about whether I want to find out the sex of the baby I might let it be a nice extra suprise when it's born.
Lots of love and luck chick :hug: xx

Awww bless you, you're 2 days behind me.. watch we give birth on the same day or something though loool :dohh:

I don't go to college anymore I dropped out and was supposed to go back this year, I have to entertain myself by being on the computer lol. I know what you mean, I wake up at like 4am every day and then go back to sleep at 6am and wake up at 11. :shrug:

Let's keep in touch xx

It seem's like forever ago I got my BFP :dohh:
Look's like we're due the same day too :D x

YAAAY! at last I have found someone due the same time as me.. u can be my new bump buddy:hugs: im excited now loool

:hugs:

Hopefully we can keep each other entertained while going through the long wait of first trimester :haha:
It's also my birthday on the 3rd and on our due date my mums! Expensive time February is going to be for me!! x

Yeah we can deffo babe! My dad, and sisters bday are both in feb. Basically my LO is due feb 6, my sisters bday is feb 7 and my dad's bday is feb 9.. not forgetting my step dad his bday is feb 8, but my mum's breaking up with him and moving out soon so I don't think he's going to count anymore lool. :) x

Awww bless you, you're 2 days behind me.. watch we give birth on the same day or something though loool :dohh:

I don't go to college anymore I dropped out and was supposed to go back this year, I have to entertain myself by being on the computer lol. I know what you mean, I wake up at like 4am every day and then go back to sleep at 6am and wake up at 11. :shrug:

Let's keep in touch xx

Aw that would be amazing :thumbup:
Yep a lot of the time as well I'm just sat on facebook reading through the same page over and over and over hehe.
I even started playing my younger brothers xbox which I have no idea how to use! lol!
We'll be talking about how it's flew by soon enough and how we were complaining about it going so slow once :haha:

:hug: xx

Let's keep in touch xx

Aw that would be amazing :thumbup:
Yep a lot of the time as well I'm just sat on facebook reading through the same page over and over and over hehe.
I even started playing my younger brothers xbox which I have no idea how to use! lol!
We'll be talking about how it's flew by soon enough and how we were complaining about it going so slow once :haha:

Awww bless you, i'm gonna add you as a friend now :D x

I know how you feel.:hugs:
I feel out of touch with other girls on here too..
Seeing as im only 6 weeks and dont post much
Times goes so sloowww

I know how you feel.:hugs:
I feel out of touch with other girls on here too..
Seeing as im only 6 weeks and dont post much
Times goes so sloowww

believe me, i just need something to do :sad1: :shrug:

if i go for a walk i get out of breath, and if i stay at home im just tired and bored but can't sleep. :growlmad:

Awww bless you, i'm gonna add you as a friend now :D x

Feel free to talk anytime it's nice to have someone to talk to back since we might be going through pretty much the same symptons soon (fingers crossed we don't have them too long or too bad if we even get any!) and getting our scans around the same time too.
It's so exciting I can't wait :happydance: :hug: xx

Hey girls, my partner & I have been actively trying for a baby. Recently I've been feeling extremely tired but yet not being able to sleep at night, my tummy feels like it is being streched if i sleep like on my side? I feel totally drained all of the time i cant test yet im just wondering if anyone else has had these symptoms before? Help! , xxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, my partner & I have been actively trying for a baby. Recently I've been feeling extremely tired but yet not being able to sleep at night, my tummy feels like it is being streched if i sleep like on my side? I feel totally drained all of the time i cant test yet im just wondering if anyone else has had these symptoms before? Help! , xxxxxxxxxx

Has AF been missed yet hunni? xx

I had a very short & very light bleed but i was reading up and that is still sometimes possible? I think i have confused myself to be honest..... but it is confusing I don't know how I am supposed to feel I just know this isn't right! :) 14th of june I can test right? 4 days before your period is due......? xx

I can say that before I found out I was pregnant I did have insomnia, and it only lasted for like 3 nights and I was fine, I wasn't extremely tired but I was tired enough. The only thing I kept noticing was lower back aches and cramping. How long til you can test? xoxo

I had a very short & very light bleed but i was reading up and that is still sometimes possible? I think i have confused myself to be honest..... but it is confusing I don't know how I am supposed to feel I just know this isn't right! :) 14th of june I can test right? 4 days before your period is due......? xx

Yeah, you can test 4 days before period is due, but what I did was wait til a day after I missed my period to test, only because I didn't want to waste money LOOL:dohh:

It's hard to tell everyones different I didn't have any bleeding at all (whereas some people do have some implantation spotting which can be light pink or even brown).
You can test up to 4 days early with a very sensitive test like first response but it'd be best to wait and see if you miss your period first or test the day of your missed period (as in the day after you were due your period). A missed period is one of the biggest tell tale signs!
GL hun hope it's a BFP!

8 days honey. I'm really excited & frustrated at the same time because I get the impression that until you have done a test & you KNOW you're pregnant, people asume that it is all in your head.... hate that! I had some cramps the other day like a really dull sort of achey feeling, bit like a period pain (which i rarely suffer with) & found that odd because I'm not even due on. xxxx

It's hard to tell everyones different I didn't have any bleeding at all (whereas some people do have some implantation spotting which can be light pink or even brown).
You can test up to 4 days early with a very sensitive test like first response but it'd be best to wait and see if you miss your period first or test the day of your missed period (as in the day after you were due your period).
GL hun hope it's a BFP!

Took the words right out of my mouth! :D
However, my friend and mum did bleed for their pregnancies for like 3 months, which is why my mum thinks I am more than a month pregnant, but I don't think I am 3 months lol. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->