Hey baby mamas :)

8 days honey. I'm really excited & frustrated at the same time because I get the impression that until you have done a test & you KNOW you're pregnant, people asume that it is all in your head.... hate that! I had some cramps the other day like a really dull sort of achey feeling, bit like a period pain (which i rarely suffer with) & found that odd because I'm not even due on. xxxx

You know a best way to find out your pregnant before you miss AF, is to notice symptoms that you haven't had before like for me, I was craving.. I had lower back pain, and usually when I am about to come on I get this spot on a certain place on my face, and didn't appear. Then my nipples went red and I just knew:shrug:

Do you think it pays to buy an expensive test or a Sainsburys own £4 jobby lol xx

Saying that i had an odd out of the blue craving for alphabet spaghetti last night! hahaa! boyfriend thought i was loopy! :) Havent had it in yearssss! xxxxx

Do you think it pays to buy an expensive test or a Sainsburys own £4 jobby lol xx

LOL, i brought a £4 one from Boots and was thinking, this aint gonna be accurate and it was. Just either wait til you miss a period and by the £4 one, OR get an expensive test 4 days before you miss a period.

Have your mind set that you're not pregnant so you aren't dissapointed babe xx

Saying that i had an odd out of the blue craving for alphabet spaghetti last night! hahaa! boyfriend thought i was loopy! :) Havent had it in yearssss! xxxxx

mmm alphabet spaghetti on toast yum! :D

Yeah I'm trying not to get too excited, i'm just interested in what i need to look out for because at the end of the day theres a good chance I could be, but then again I might not but I hate thinking 'what if' .. :/ . & I might have to get some spaghetti tomorrow or hoops haha! how weird. xxxx

8 days honey. I'm really excited & frustrated at the same time because I get the impression that until you have done a test & you KNOW you're pregnant, people asume that it is all in your head.... hate that! I had some cramps the other day like a really dull sort of achey feeling, bit like a period pain (which i rarely suffer with) & found that odd because I'm not even due on. xxxx

Hopefully AF will stay away for you this month!
If not try using some OPK and if you don't want to waste money on them have sex around every three days (or so they say). I have a 28 day cycle and they say you ovulate around day 14-18 but that is not fact.
I had no cramping leading up to AF which was unusual and when I missed my period thats how I knew straight away. I also had a kind of milky white CM instead of my period!
:hug: xx

CM is very watery at the moment its quite gross :/ x

Yeah I'm trying not to get too excited, i'm just interested in what i need to look out for because at the end of the day theres a good chance I could be, but then again I might not but I hate thinking 'what if' .. :/ . & I might have to get some spaghetti tomorrow or hoops haha! how weird. xxxx

I know how you feel, there was a time when I wanted a baby with OH and then recently I stopped and thought, you know what I'm not going to try with him and I'm going to get on the pill. I got a pill subscribed to me by my GP, but he said to take it after AF comes.. lol, well she didn't..:blush:

You know a best way to find out your pregnant before you miss AF, is to notice symptoms that you haven't had before like for me, I was craving.. I had lower back pain, and usually when I am about to come on I get this spot on a certain place on my face, and didn't appear. Then my nipples went red and I just knew:shrug:

Yeah definitely my nipples were very sore like if you grazed them or even squeezed them lightly it would hurt! I also kept waking up on a morning feeling like I'd had an afternoon power nap because I'd wake up every two hours or so in the night.

I got the pill but I stopped taking it, was on it like a week haha. x

It's horrible isnt when you get really watery CM , i have to keep going to the loo and checking ahaha xx

I got the pill but I stopped taking it, was on it like a week haha. x

Aww well keep us updated hunni. :D I thought being pregnant would be the best thing ever, but right now it's the most annoying. My breasts are growing so much that my back is killing me :cry: and I have no social life, all of a sudden I've become motherly and I am always on here talking to my other baby mamas :hugs:

Is it quite thick when it goes like that honey? x

Thankyou girlies :) You've both helped loads xxxx

I like being on here though theres people that actually know what im babbling on about and want to help <3 x

Is it quite thick when it goes like that honey? x

It's not really thick it's quite slippery between your fingers and will stretch the tiniest bit but that could have just been me everyone is different chick.
I've got my fingers crossed for you! :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->