Hey baby mamas :)

I like being on here though theres people that actually know what im babbling on about and want to help <3 x

That's what everyone is here for lovely :hug:

yeah, trust me before when I used to go on other forums and ask if I was pregnant, people used to be so mean. But then I came on this site, and people are actually really helpful.:flower:

Anyone got facebook? :) https://www.facebook.com/jodibrooker xx

It seem's like forever ago I got my BFP :dohh:
Look's like we're due the same day too :D x

YAAAY! at last I have found someone due the same time as me.. u can be my new bump buddy:hugs: im excited now loool

:hugs:

Hopefully we can keep each other entertained while going through the long wait of first trimester :haha:
It's also my birthday on the 3rd and on our due date my mums! Expensive time February is going to be for me!! x

Yeah we can deffo babe! My dad, and sisters bday are both in feb. Basically my LO is due feb 6, my sisters bday is feb 7 and my dad's bday is feb 9.. not forgetting my step dad his bday is feb 8, but my mum's breaking up with him and moving out soon so I don't think he's going to count anymore lool. :) x

Expensive time for us both then! :D
How you feeling today? I've had heartburn most the day, so stocked up on rennies :haha:

It seemed like it took sooooo long just to get to second trimester! Now that im in it, im like WOW were did the time go! Im already showing and everything and finding out gender in 3 weeks 4 days!!! Just sit back and enjoy being pregnant! I learned to do that because i was constantly anxious!!!

Hi Amaya, :)
That's so lucky for you. I checked my baby book today and I am exactly 5 weeks pregnant but it says that I am in my 6th week, but it will be counted as 5 weeks I don't get it :wacko: is it because of the whole when you get pregnant you're already 2 weeks pregnant thing?
Anyway I looked at the size of my LO and its so tiny. Oh well, I just hope and pray that this pregnancy goes well for me :(
Make sure you keep me informed on what your having though, would be nice to know :thumbup:

My name is actually Danielle, i was planning to name my baby Amaya or Jordan but changed it to Ayanna or Jordan, cant change my username tho :( & Yes im pretty sure that is the reason why some books and tickers consider you one week further because of the whole 2 week thing. Dont take my word on it tho, i just go by the dates my doc tell me and that makes me 15 weeks on Wednesday!! I will also keep you and your LO in my prayers. Praying you have a Happy and Healthy pregnancy! I will def. let all you girls know on June 30th exactly if its a boy or girl! Feel free to add me on FB so we can get to know each other better & keep better in touch!!!

https://www.facebook.com/DanielleT010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->