Hey baby mamas :)

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
And if you don't like to be refered to as a baby mama, i'm sorry neither do I:dohh:

anyways, I'm sort of feeling left out.. every one on here is like more than 11 weeks pregnant, and I've only just found out I was pregnant like 6 days ago :shy: I feel like such a newbie compared to everyone else, and I don't even feel pregnant apart from the exhaustion, cramps and tender boobs :cry:

I just want to be more than 4-9 weeks pregnant, and it feels like it's going so slow right now, did the first few weeks feel slow for anyone else?

mine went slow and then it started speeding up :) dont worry it will get better :)

First Trimester goes slow for everyone, treacle!
It'll speed up for second trimester, then apparently slows down again in third :dohh:
I first felt left out because all the girls seemed so much further along than i was. Try not to feel excluded! :(

awww see this is why i like everyone in this forum they're so nice :hugs:

Third's going quite fast for me actually :) Second flies by! I hated the first few weeks, they definitely feel like the longest.

I think I'm just gonna do activities (safe ones), like go out to swimming, or go shopping.. or maybe if I just go out of town and stay with my cousin who has a baby, we have a lot of fun together there! :)

Third's going quite fast for me actually :) Second flies by! I hated the first few weeks, they definitely feel like the longest.

I hope mine does! I'd love to just wake up tomorrow and it be October already :blush: i just cant wait to meet these LO's!

+ Trinaestella i plan to start picking up swimming soon. Apparently its really good in the later weeks too, when your belly just feels heavy, because it'll feel weightless in the water. :thumbup:

I'd love to go swimming :) I just hope that people wouldn't mistake me for a whale :haha:

I hope mine does! I'd love to just wake up tomorrow and it be October already :blush: i just cant wait to meet these LO's!

+ Trinaestella i plan to start picking up swimming soon. Apparently its really good in the later weeks too, when your belly just feels heavy, because it'll feel weightless in the water. :thumbup:

Yeah! I heard that too! I remember going swimming with my friend when she was heavily pregnant, and she was just like "wow this feels soo much different" lol. Her face lit up bless her, she was so happy didn't want to get out of the water:dohh:

Your closer to us than you think :) Trust me. It's crazy.

The first trimester goes by really slow and the second just flies by, but the third starts going slow again :dohh: LOL. Don't feel left out, there are actually a lot of new girls that are around the same week as you. When I first joined I saw so many people at 20-30 something weeks and it felt like I was never going to get there. But here I am, 36 weeks tomorrow and then I'll be one week away from being full term :flow: Don't rush it too much, try to enjoy being pregnant because even though it feels like it, it won't last forever. Plus having a huge belly hurt your back, and swollen feet are not fun :haha:

ETA: The first few weeks and the last few weeks take the absolute longest. My third trimester was actually going by fast until 33-34 weeks.

Oh, don't feel left out. :hugs:

My first trimester has actually been going pretty fast. I found out at 2w6d so I've known forever now. :haha: I'm always busy with my kids and my OH, though, so that makes time seem to go a lot faster.

And think of it this way...once you get past the first trimester, you'll see new girls coming on that are 4-9 weeks and you'll think of how long ago that was for you. :flower:

The first trimester goes by really slow and the second just flies by, but the third starts going slow again :dohh: LOL. Don't feel left out, there are actually a lot of new girls that are around the same week as you. When I first joined I saw so many people at 20-30 something weeks and it felt like I was never going to get there. But here I am, 36 weeks tomorrow and then I'll be one week away from being full term :flow: Don't rush it too much, try to enjoy being pregnant because even though it feels like it, it won't last forever. Plus having a huge belly hurt your back, and swollen feet are not fun :haha:

ETA: The first few weeks and the last few weeks take the absolute longest. My third trimester was actually going by fast until 33-34 weeks.

Awww thanks babe, and btw you look so pretty even with that moustache :)

Oh, don't feel left out. :hugs:

My first trimester has actually been going pretty fast. I found out at 2w6d so I've known forever now. :haha: I'm always busy with my kids and my OH, though, so that makes time seem to go a lot faster.

And think of it this way...once you get past the first trimester, you'll see new girls coming on that are 4-9 weeks and you'll think of how long ago that was for you. :flower:

loool thanks babe :flower: i think i need my neices and nephews down they're a bunch of rugrats they'll keep me more than busy LOL :brat:

It seem's like forever ago I got my BFP :dohh:
Look's like we're due the same day too :D x

It seem's like forever ago I got my BFP :dohh:
Look's like we're due the same day too :D x

YAAAY! at last I have found someone due the same time as me.. u can be my new bump buddy:hugs: im excited now loool

:hugs:

Hopefully we can keep each other entertained while going through the long wait of first trimester :haha:
It's also my birthday on the 3rd and on our due date my mums! Expensive time February is going to be for me!! x

It seemed like it took sooooo long just to get to second trimester! Now that im in it, im like WOW were did the time go! Im already showing and everything and finding out gender in 3 weeks 4 days!!! Just sit back and enjoy being pregnant! I learned to do that because i was constantly anxious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->