Hey Finlay's Mom!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hiya!

How are you doing? Are you still getting symptoms?

The 2ww is so annoying.:hissy:

Good luck getting your BFP!

Hiya Poppy!!! :hi:

My feeling sick has gone away, I'm still shattered (but that could just be due to working hard!! :rofl:) today I've had aches low down in my abdomen, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not the :witch: coming!!!

How you doing? :hugs:

How long have you got to wait now?

I keep considering getting an early test, but luckily don't have time to go to the supermarket!! lol

Going on my usual 31 day cycle, my AF is due on the 25th of the month, so next week sometime. However, going by the OPK sticks and temping, I ovulated two days earlier than expected, so possibly a couple of days earlier. Here's hoping it doesn't arrive!

hey poppy your af is due same day as mine!! i really want to test early
x

Fingers crossed for all of us eh?!!!

Off now, best spend some time with DH before he gets annoyed I'm ignoring him!!!! lol

:hi:

see you all soon!!

I am trying to keep calm this month and not over analyse symptoms! Having said that, where am I but on 'Baby and Bump' analysing symptoms.:rofl:

I don't know if I will test early (don't want to increase Clearblue's already huge monopoly of the hpt market!)...I am going to try and hold out. I am actually going to visit friends for the weekend, Friday through Monday, so by the end of the weekend, AF might have shown up - boo, hiss - or if not, I might be tempted to test (maybe I can sneak a hpt in my overnight bag...possibly not). :rofl:

my new plan is to forget all about TTC and jst see what happens! (yer right i'm sure that's gonna happen lol!) :rofl: My OH says we are not just doing it when i say so (he's kinda cottoned on to the fact i only ever initiate it when either a) i'm drunk or b) i'm ovulating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->