• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey guys

lucy1702

Reaction score
i thought i would post (better late than never eh)

Im 18 , 36 weeks pregnant (not long left)!!
im expecting a little girl and we are naming her Lily-may Chudley Miller
she was kinda planned i stopped my pill and if i got pregnant yay but if not theres pleanty of time ! and i was off the pill for 8 months before i fell pregnant !

I live with my oh in the middle of no where with our petting zoo (what it feels like)
we got engaged on christmas day and havent looked back!!
ive tried other forums but got shunted out as i dont post alot but i do try and i do comment and support people !!
hope i covered everything !!:kiss:

Hello!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your engagement :)
I'm Ashlie I'm 19 and I have an almost 8 month old daughter Laila Rose, I love the name you've picked for your little one and I wouldn't worry about a thing on here everyone is so supportive I lived on this site during my pregnancy and I have now only just started coming back on but everyone has been just as supportive if not more since returning x

Hey :) :flower: welcome and congrats on your little princess! How's your pregnancy been so far?

My name is Jess, I'm 17 (18 really soon :haha:) and 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first :)

Hi my name is Bethany i'm 15 and im due June 18th with a baby girl who were naming Sadie Mae:) im 33 weeks today!!:) Congrats and have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy:)

my first tri was horrid :( extreme morning sickness and tiredness then the second i left my work as of snid comments ect from colleges (only worked with men)
and have a irregular heatbeat thats been sorted haha so lots but now all good !!
but other than that its been great oh has been so supportive !!

hope everyone has a better pregnancy than me haha !! xxx

Congratulations :) I'm mana and once an 8 week old daughter, Imogen :) welcome!

Congrats on both your engagement and pregnancy! :) I'm Emilee, 17, and 37 weeks with my baby girl. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoother, sorry it sounds like you had a rough start!

Congratulations and welcome :wave:
My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a son called Jason who is 11 months old :flower:

It's weird thinking I was 36 weeks pregnant this time last year! When are you due? :flower:

Congrats on your pregnancy and so far it being pretty healthy! I'm Kendra and I'm 22. I'm currently pregnant with my first (6+1 tomorrow!) welcome! You'll find a lot of support here :) I know I have, and I've only been here a week!

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a son called Jason who is 11 months old :flower:

It's weird thinking I was 36 weeks pregnant this time last year! When are you due? :flower:

im due 28th may :D
so not long now exciting !!
congrats on your beautiful boy :) xx

im due 28th may :D
so not long now exciting !!
congrats on your beautiful boy :) xx

Aw, I was due on the 26th and had him on the 27th! :)

Ohh I know! My last three weeks flew by!

Thank you :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->