Hey

KellyJelly92

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this, I'm 18, and 33 weeks pregnant with my first. How is everyone's pregnancies going? xxxx

Hi Kelly!!

Welcome to B&B!!

Im 28 weeks preggo today with my first, Im 26 and married to my lovely toyboy who is 23 :)

Pregnancy so far is going well, over the sickness, just got the tiredness to contend with now!!

How about you?x

Kate

Congrats, do you know what you're having?
For me it's been stressful but exciting, and I can't wait to meet my baby now though :) xxxx

We're having a little boy!

We didnt really intend to find out the sex, but the little man was 'flashing ' us at the scan!!

Where abouts in the world are you? UK, USA, somewhere else?

Hope the stress has died down now!?

Aww, bless, have you got a name for him yet?
It's a lot better than a few months ago thanks. And I'm in the UK , where are you from? xxx

We're calling him Henry. Can't wait to meet him!!

Do you have name ideas?

Im in Leicestershire, but from Leeds origionally!!

Cute, and I can't wait either!!
We decided on Stuart if it's a boy or Scarlett if it's a girl. It's all very exciting!
Have you had any cravings so far? xxx

Aww lovely!!

No, not really, Im a bit disappointed that Ive not had any...but Its all been quite normal!! The only think Ive REALLY wanted has been pate, but I think that more because I can't have it!!

What about you? Craving brickdust or marmite and icecream?? lol

Haha, fair enough, I have had cravings for jelly and that's about it, I was kinda hoping for more but I don't mind, I just tell the boyfriend I'm craving something and he'll go out and buy it for me! bless him:p xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->