hi all :-) birthing options?

emily86

mum to 2
Reaction score
think I should be hanging out in here....
I had no idea what natural birthing/parenting was untill a couple of years ago but I guess I had already been practising it already unawares lol.

I have a 5 year old son who has co-slept since birth and still does, and feel most of my parenting ways lean towards the natural side.

I have a few questions for you all ..... I am expecting number 2, have already requested to birth in our local midwife led unit. tips to make this birth as natural as possible??
I was induced with my son after failure to progress was moved from the midwife unit to hospital and had an epidural, I really don't want this to happen again.
Any useful books etc you can recommend I read to prepare myself for a more natural labour?

Also should I start to think about transferring my 5 year old into his own bed before baby comes? I'm worried about co -sleeping with both of them, and my sons sleep being disturbed as he is in full time school now.

any advise would be greatly recieved xx

Not sure about what to do regarding sleeping arrangements but maybe some one on the Natural Parenting Board my have some suggestions. :)

As far as good books anything by Ina May Gaskin or Sheila Kitzinger and I think there is a thread on here some where with all sorts of book recommendations on it....I shall see if I can see it :)

I have just ordered the ina may gaskin one thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->