Hi all, I do tarot card reading and am happy to do readings for anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for your support. I truly appreciate it. I promise I will do the readings as soon as I can. I'm stressing out MAJORLY today because my apartment is getting inspected and I haven't unpacked everything yet, I'm afraid they'll get pissed.

I'm also having financial issues as I'm temporarily on disability (had a bad back injury in Feb) and they messed up my check for this month - making it difficult for DH and me to pay our rent.

I've called about 6 people trying to sort it out and get a reimbursement, but they said it will take 30 days, which means we'll have to pay rent late, with late fees.

So I cried on the phone to 6 people and one of them was a real bitch. :cry:

Sorry guys. I promise I'll do your readings later in the week. The weekend is usually less stressful, so I will start on them by Friday or Saturday.

DH and I got into a fight because he yelled at me for "always losing things" - I lost my 25 pregnancy tests I bought online for $8, and the last time I lost something was like 5 months ago, so it was an asshole comment. And he is the one who lost our apartment keys about 5 times in the past 3 months, and his ex wife got ahold of our gate card (it is a gated apartment complex - so she can drive in to follow him whenever she wants now! She literally stalks him.).

DH went to his ex and his old house (she got their house in the settlement) to pick up furniture and some clothing, and DH let her grab his keys. He just left without them. F-ing IDIOT. :growlmad:

His ex is BPD and NPD (borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder) as well as EXTREMELY bipolar and physically abusive. She has called the cops to report a fake domestic violence threat on him. DH had to appear before a magistrate to get the case dismissed. So him going there is ALWAYS STUPID. :doh:

DH also continues talking (=fighting with her) to her on the phone, since she's bringing up a bunch of post-divorce issues (mainly alimony), even though he could do it via email (and have her BS AS EVIDENCE AGAINST HER, ugh).

She verbally attack me, call me a whore, and tell him that I'm cheating on him (wtf, totally false!), and DH doesn't even defend me, probably (I don't know, but he gets all angry at me every time they talk/fight and then he accuses me of cheating). All DH has to say to her is "it's none of your business, I'm hanging up the phone if you continue talking about this." and then HANG UP THE F&*^KING PHONE IF SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT IT! :doh:

So, LOTS of drama. I'm sorry guys. I also might be pregnant - I missed AF (I think), and got a faint positive preg test. But I have long, irregular cycles so it's hard to tell - I don't even know when to test properly! So it's been really rough for me. I'll probably go for a blood test in a couple weeks if AF doesn't show up.

Sorry to dump all that on you guys! I needed to vent.

DH and I got into that stupid fight over me losing stuff. Then DH threatened to abandon me for two months (?!) because I pointed out his comment was mean ("you always lose stuff" - not helpful, and mean, and untrue). He fights dirty - learned it from the ex wife - I don't think he knows how to have a constructive discussion about issues at all. She was his first relationship ever, and I'm his second. He's 36!

He fights with me like I'm HER, literally. It scares me. DH also gets paranoid and delusional when angry - once, he convinced himself I quit BC six months before I told him I did (I quit in March! Why would I lie about that and then tell him I quit it later?!). We weren't ready for a kid until NOW!

So basically DH accused me of trying to get "oops pregnant" to f*&k both our lives up, six months ago? It's totally irrational. He told me he wants to have kids really badly and wanted to TTC now! He changes his mind whenever he wants to TTC or not when he's in a bad mood. He tells me "You're not ready to be a mother! You'd be a terrible mother! You're too selfish and depressed all the time!". :cry:

I do have depression, but haven't had problems recently. I'm on Pregnancy-safe medication for depression and I'm stable on them. It wouldn't affect me taking care of a LO. I really want a baby and it hurts so much when he says these things. It hurts really badly when he changes his mind too.

Ok, that was all waaaay more than you guys ever wanted to know or care about. I'm really sorry!

Thanks again for all your support and I SWEAR I will do your readings when I am calm (I meditate, which I'll try later tonight). I wish LOTS of baby dust to ALL of you who are TTCing or NTNPing! :dust:

:hugs: Hope this is your :bfp: hun, it will a big positive to all the things you have on your plate right now x

Thank you guys for your support. I truly appreciate it. I promise I will do the readings as soon as I can. I'm stressing out MAJORLY today because my apartment is getting inspected and I haven't unpacked everything yet, I'm afraid they'll get pissed.

I'm also having financial issues as I'm temporarily on disability and they messed up my check for this month making it difficult for DH and me to pay our rent, and I've called about 6 people trying to sort it out and get a reimbursement, but they said it will take 30 days, which means we'll have to pay rent late, with late fees.

So I cried on the phone to 6 people and one of them was a real bitch.

Sorry guys. I promise I'll do your readings later in the week. The weekend is usually less stressful, so I will start on them by Friday or Saturday.

DH and I got into a fight because he yelled at me for "always losing things" - I lost my 25 pregnancy tests I bought online for $8, and the last time I lost something was like 5 months ago, so it was an asshole comment. And he lost our apartment keys about 5 times in the past 3 months, and his ex wife got ahold of our gate card (it is a gated apartment complex - so she can drive in to follow him whenever she wants now!).

DH went to his ex and his old house (she got their house in the settlement) to pick up furniture and some clothing, and DH let her grab his keys. He just left without them. F-ing IDIOT. :growlmad:

His ex is BPD and NPD (borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder) as well as EXTREMELY bipolar and physically abusive. She has called the cops to report a fake domestic violence threat on him. DH had to appear before a magistrate to get the case dismissed. So him going there is ALWAYS STUPID. :doh:

DH also continues talking (=fighting with) to her on the phone, since she's bringing up a bunch of post-divorce issues (mainly alimony), even though he could do it via email (and have her BS AS EVIDENCE AGAINST HER, ugh).

And DH lets her verbally attack me, call me a whore, and tell him that I'm cheating on him (wtf, totally false!), and doesn't even defend me, probably (I don't know, but he gets all angry at me every time they talk and accuses me of cheating). All DH has to say is "it's none of your business, I'm hanging up the phone if you continue talking about this." and then HANG UP THE F&*^KING PHONE IF SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT IT!

So, LOTS of drama. I'm sorry guys. I also might be pregnant - I missed AF (I think), and got a faint positive preg test. But I have long, irregular cycles so it's hard to tell - I don't even know when to test properly! So it's been really rough for me. I'll probably go for a blood test in a couple weeks if AF doesn't show up.

Sorry to dump all that on you guys! I needed to vent.

I've been crying on the phone all day about the financial issue, I might be pregnant, and DH and I got into that stupid fight over me losing stuff. Then DH threatened to abandon me for two months (?!) because I pointed out his comment was mean ("you always lose stuff" - not helpful, and mean, and untrue). He fights dirty - probably learned it from the ex wife. He fights with me like I'm HER, literally. It scares me. He gets paranoid and delusional - he convinced himself I quit BC before I told him I did (I quit in March! Why would I lie about that and then tell him I quit it later?!).

So basically accused me of trying to get oops pregnant to f*&k his life up? Even though he told me he wants to have kids really badly and wanted to TTC now? He changes his mind whenever he's in a bad mood and tells me "You;re not ready to be a mother! You'd be a terrible mother! You're too selfish and depressed all the time!".

I do have depression, but haven't had problems recently, and it wouldn't affect me taking care of a LO. I really want a baby so it hurts so much when he says these things.

Ok, that was all waaaay more than you guys ever wanted to know or care about. I'm really sorry!

Thanks again for all your support and I SWEAR I will do your readings when I am calm (I meditate, which I'll try later tonight). I wish LOTS of baby dust to ALL of you who are TTCing or NTNPing! :dust:
well worry about yourself first, you got alot on your plate and Congrats on your BFP.:hugs:

Ur certainly goin through the mill at the moment hun,i hope you get this sorted and i hope this is ur bfp x

Ladies, thank you all so much for your kind support! I am back in business, as for now, DH and I have reconnected and I am feeling calm and non-stressed. I truly appreciate all of your support, and am very very grateful to have such understanding ladies responding to this thread.

I feel terrible for offering a reading, then having this crisis. :blush: I'm so sorry to do that to you guys!

I have PM'd all of you with your readings, or asking you for specific topics/questions for readings, so I shall be checking my inbox frequently for responses from those of you who did not specify a question in the thread.

I am back open for reading requests, so let me know if anybody else would like a reading!

:hugs: to all, and lots of dust!
:dust:

Ladies, thank you all so much for your kind support! I am back in business, as for now, DH and I have reconnected and I am feeling calm and non-stressed. I truly appreciate all of your support, and am very very grateful to have such understanding ladies responding to this thread.

I feel terrible for offering a reading, then having this crisis. :blush: I'm so sorry to do that to you guys!

I have PM'd all of you with your readings, or asking you for specific topics/questions for readings, so I shall be checking my inbox frequently for responses from those of you who did not specify a question in the thread.

I am back open for reading requests, so let me know if anybody else would like a reading!

I wish you only the best! Thanks for my lovely reading xxx

I wish you only the best! Thanks for my lovely reading xxx

Thank you for the reading but some of it didn't make sense:wacko:

silmarien thanks for your generosity with readings for us. I would love one myself. Any information you need from me?

Please let me know

THANK YOU :hugs:

could i please have a reading, with my past i would like to put my mind at rest if possible.

Thank you for an amazing reading,it was brilliant.not worried at all about the last card,more interested in the first 2 :)

Guess my question is more for actual baby not just conception as I have had miscarriage so....

Thanks for the reading and yes, it does very much make sense :D

Hi firstly can I say sorry u were having such a hard time and am glad things are back on track for you ,:kiss:I would also love a reading if it isn't too much trouble ,mine would also be if I will get pregnant again and if I were to have a healthy baby and if it is a boy or girl ,thanks so much in advance ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi silmarien! Congrats on ur BFP! Can u predict when i will conceive and have a baby??

Thanks dear!!

Could I have a reading? Could you see if the cards see a healthy pg and baby in my future and will it be arriving soon??!! If the cards hint towards what sex aswell that would be nice?! I'd also like to know if the cards predict a happy healthy life for my DD

Thank you and congrats on your BFP, hoping it's a super sticky one xx

Congrats on your BFP sweetie!!! Hope things getting better for you.

Waiting for my reading :)

:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member