Hi all, I do tarot card reading and am happy to do readings for anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, hope you're okay and are managing to sort things with your OH :hugs:

I would love a reading if you have the time x

please can i have a reading if your still doing them. my date of birth is april 28th 1986
thanku

hi, if your still doing readings my dob is 16th sept 86 , thanks! :flower: xx

Hello :) if you have time do you mind doing one for me!:)
my DOB is 12-16-1992

hello,
could you please tell me when my baby will be born?
she'S due may 23!
Natural or c-sec?
thanks so much

Hi, I would be interested in a reading when you're feeling well again :flower:

I would also love a reading when things have settled of course :flower: xx

I'm so sorry guys! I've been depressed lately, and had an eczema outbreak over LARGE areas of my body (not the bumpy kind, just a raised red rask - looked like a sunburn).

I still promise to get to everyone who has asked for a reading ASAP! I thank you for your patience with me, you ladies are wonderful.

:hugs:

I'm so sorry guys! I've been depressed lately, and had an eczema outbreak over LARGE areas of my body (not the bumpy kind, just a raised red rask - looked like a sunburn).

I still promise to get to everyone who has asked for a reading ASAP! I thank you for your patience with me, you ladies are wonderful.

So sorry you are feeling down ,massive hugs :kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad to see you back. was concerned about you. Hope you feel better!

:hugs: I know how you feel with the eczema. Its no fun! I just went a good 2-3 years without any sign of it then about a year ago it started up again as one small patch and has spread and haven't been able to get rid of it since. Hoping if summer ever gets here it'll help clear it up a bit :shrug:

Stick me on your list to, no rush when ever your feeling better :)

Hope your feeling better, could i have a reading too when you have the time please!

could i be added to the list to? Im so intrigued by these things - its an amazing gift! Im not ttc or anything like that so would love a general reading :) hope you feel better soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"