Hi all, I do tarot card reading and am happy to do readings for anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations,I've just noticed you must have gotten ur bfp!

wait...where is the BFP posted? is it true? If so CONGRATS!

Thank you for explaining it all for me. So I guess my question would be my husband and I have been ttc for a year now and just want to know if its going to happen?

Thank you guys for your support. I truly appreciate it. I promise I will do the readings as soon as I can. I'm stressing out MAJORLY today because my apartment is getting inspected and I haven't unpacked everything yet, I'm afraid they'll get pissed.

I'm also having financial issues as I'm temporarily on disability (had a bad back injury in Feb) and they messed up my check for this month - making it difficult for DH and me to pay our rent.

I've called about 6 people trying to sort it out and get a reimbursement, but they said it will take 30 days, which means we'll have to pay rent late, with late fees.

So I cried on the phone to 6 people and one of them was a real bitch. :cry:

Sorry guys. I promise I'll do your readings later in the week. The weekend is usually less stressful, so I will start on them by Friday or Saturday.

DH and I got into a fight because he yelled at me for "always losing things" - I lost my 25 pregnancy tests I bought online for $8, and the last time I lost something was like 5 months ago, so it was an asshole comment. And he is the one who lost our apartment keys about 5 times in the past 3 months, and his ex wife got ahold of our gate card (it is a gated apartment complex - so she can drive in to follow him whenever she wants now! She literally stalks him.).

DH went to his ex and his old house (she got their house in the settlement) to pick up furniture and some clothing, and DH let her grab his keys. He just left without them. F-ing IDIOT. :growlmad:

His ex is BPD and NPD (borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder) as well as EXTREMELY bipolar and physically abusive. She has called the cops to report a fake domestic violence threat on him. DH had to appear before a magistrate to get the case dismissed. So him going there is ALWAYS STUPID. :doh:

DH also continues talking (=fighting with her) to her on the phone, since she's bringing up a bunch of post-divorce issues (mainly alimony), even though he could do it via email (and have her BS AS EVIDENCE AGAINST HER, ugh).

She verbally attack me, call me a whore, and tell him that I'm cheating on him (wtf, totally false!), and DH doesn't even defend me, probably (I don't know, but he gets all angry at me every time they talk/fight and then he accuses me of cheating). All DH has to say to her is "it's none of your business, I'm hanging up the phone if you continue talking about this." and then HANG UP THE F&*^KING PHONE IF SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT IT! :doh:

So, LOTS of drama. I'm sorry guys. I also might be pregnant - I missed AF (I think), and got a faint positive preg test. But I have long, irregular cycles so it's hard to tell - I don't even know when to test properly! So it's been really rough for me. I'll probably go for a blood test in a couple weeks if AF doesn't show up.

Sorry to dump all that on you guys! I needed to vent.

DH and I got into that stupid fight over me losing stuff. Then DH threatened to abandon me for two months (?!) because I pointed out his comment was mean ("you always lose stuff" - not helpful, and mean, and untrue). He fights dirty - learned it from the ex wife - I don't think he knows how to have a constructive discussion about issues at all. She was his first relationship ever, and I'm his second. He's 36!

He fights with me like I'm HER, literally. It scares me. DH also gets paranoid and delusional when angry - once, he convinced himself I quit BC six months before I told him I did (I quit in March! Why would I lie about that and then tell him I quit it later?!). We weren't ready for a kid until NOW!

So basically DH accused me of trying to get "oops pregnant" to f*&k both our lives up, six months ago? It's totally irrational. He told me he wants to have kids really badly and wanted to TTC now! He changes his mind whenever he wants to TTC or not when he's in a bad mood. He tells me "You're not ready to be a mother! You'd be a terrible mother! You're too selfish and depressed all the time!". :cry:

I do have depression, but haven't had problems recently. I'm on Pregnancy-safe medication for depression and I'm stable on them. It wouldn't affect me taking care of a LO. I really want a baby and it hurts so much when he says these things. It hurts really badly when he changes his mind too.

Ok, that was all waaaay more than you guys ever wanted to know or care about. I'm really sorry!

Thanks again for all your support and I SWEAR I will do your readings when I am calm (I meditate, which I'll try later tonight). I wish LOTS of baby dust to ALL of you who are TTCing or NTNPing! :dust:

Sorry I just now read this in detail. That a lot you are going through with DH. In your meditations can you ask for clarity? Maybe a way to heal both of you from this past relationship of his.

How long after his divorce did you guys marry? Sounds like he has yet to let go of some baggage. Have you both considered counseling ? It's not fair for him to change things up and send mixed messages to you. That would drive me mad.

Again so sorry to hear of your struggles and I hope things calm down for you soon

:hugs:

Hi!!:flower: Sorry you are having a difficult time right now. :hugs:

I would love a reading. When you get a chance, please.

Hi, I hope everything works out for you with your husband and that the doctor confirms a pregnancy! :hugs:

Whenever you get the chance, I'd also like a reading on if I will get pregnant, boy or girl, and possibly when it'll happen. Thanks so much! :winkwink:

I would love one if you get time? Would love to know whether you see about the sex of baby im having and anything else??!! I love stuff like this, its amazing - hope all is well x

hi mum0709, your not too far from me, im in s5 sheffield, hope all is well for you xx

I Hope everything works out for you!!

I would also love a reading if possible...I am at the point of giving up on ttc#1

hi mum0709, your not too far from me, im in s5 sheffield, hope all is well for you xx

Haven't a clue round Sheffield way (apart from Meadowhall lol) nice to see that a few people on here live by me :) - You're also due around the same time as me, how lovely, all is well with me - well, as well as can be lol... Hope all's well with you :) x

Would like to have a readng for myself .. Just very hopeful for this onth . Baby dust to all !

Haven't a clue round Sheffield way (apart from Meadowhall lol) nice to see that a few people on here live by me :) - You're also due around the same time as me, how lovely, all is well with me - well, as well as can be lol... Hope all's well with you :) x

im near meadowhall, well about a 5 min drive, yeah all is well for me and im glad to hear all is well with you...does rotherham have a maturnity unit within its hospital or will you be going to jessops same as me? xx

hi, hope all is well :flower:
was wondering if you had the time if you could give me a reading please x

Hi everyone! I'm not feeling that great today - I tried a reading and it wasn't working out so I'm just having an off-day. I promise I will give readings to everyone who has asked! Including Desperado167, Canisa, ttcbambino#1, and everyone else I've told I will give readings via PM!

I'm so sorry for the delay! I just want to make sure everyone gets a fair reading, not a crappy one!

Hi everyone! I'm not feeling that great today - I tried a reading and it wasn't working out so I'm just having an off-day. I promise I will give readings to everyone who has asked! Including Desperado167, Canisa, ttcbambino#1, and everyone else I've told I will give readings via PM!

I'm so sorry for the delay! I just want to make sure everyone gets a fair reading, not a crappy one!

No worries sweetie, take your time and i hope you will feel better soon.

Lots and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry everyone, I've been ill for the past 5 days. I will get your readings done as soon as I'm well.

I apologize for all of the delays :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back