Hi all, I do tarot card reading and am happy to do readings for anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :flower:
I would love one :) anything you can pick up or do you need a specific question? Thanks x

I would like a reading please :) I'd like to know if I will have any more children in the future? Thank you :) x

Yes please:) could you pull three cards for me:) :) Will I have another child? Live healthy child?

Thank you very much:)

Hi hun I would love a reading please :flower: mine is TTC and when will I concieve?!

Thank you xx

Yes me please. Can you tell me if i will ever have children?

Id love a reading too please if you have the time xx

Hi, I would love a reading. I have been trying to have a baby. My DH and I are trying. Please do you see a successful healthy pregnancy in my future? If so can you tell when?

Please and Thank you
Vickie

I don't really understand how tarot card readings work and what they are suppose to tell someone. Could you please explain and maybe give me one? Thanks! :)

I would also love a reading, if you have time.. Please tell me what you need to know.

Thank you!!!!

Tarot card readings can give you an idea of what the future might hold, but it isn't an exact science like psychic predictions. You ask certain questions, (yes/no should be avoided if possible but if you can't think of another way to word your question, I'll work with it). It can also tell you other things that might be going on in your life.

Since I don't know any of you, I'll list the meaning of the cards in each spread so that you can interpret them yourselves, since most cards have several possible meanings.

That's how it works.

Sorry I've neglected this thread....I've been having drama issues with DH, who threatened to leave me the other day, and has bipolar disorder, and it has been stressing me out.

I will do readings for everyone who's requested it as soon as my emotions are settled (if I tried to do a reading now, there's a chance my emotions might influence the reading and I don't like to to do that to people).

Tarot card readings can give you an idea of what the future might hold, but it isn't an exact science like psychic predictions. You ask certain questions, (yes/no should be avoided if possible but if you can't think of another way to word your question, I'll work with it). It can also tell you other things that might be going on in your life.

Since I don't know any of you, I'll list the meaning of the cards in each spread so that you can interpret them yourselves, since most cards have several possible meanings.

That's how it works.

Sorry I've neglected this thread....I've been having drama issues with DH, who threatened to leave me the other day, and has bipolar disorder, and it has been stressing me out.

I will do readings for everyone who's requested it as soon as my emotions are settled (if I tried to do a reading now, there's a chance my emotions might influence the reading and I don't like to to do that to people).
Sorry you are going through this. It probably blocks your abilities to read the cards. Give it time and things will settle down your life. Until then :hugs::hugs: to you.

That's how it works.

I will do readings for everyone who's requested it as soon as my emotions are settled (if I tried to do a reading now, there's a chance my

I am so sorry you are going thru this. Dealing with someone who has bipolar disorder can be so hard. I have a family member who unfortunately has this disorder and my heart breaks for her, but sometimes its realy hard to be around her, especially when she refusess to take her meds. I pray that everything works out for you. If you ever need someone to talk please PM me anytime!! Don't worry about the readings, whenever you are up for it, we will all still be here. xxx and hugs!!!

134.jpg

Hi sorry you are having a difficult time :hugs: I hope things get sorted. I'd like a reading whenever you have the time :)

Just seen you recent post, sorry your having such a rough time hun :hugs: x

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your husband and can definitely relate as my mom suffers from bipolar disorder :(

If and when you have sometime I would definitely love a reading. I recently found out I am expecting after a miscarriage on March 4th. The question I have is whether this pregnancy will be a happy, healthy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"