Hi everyone, im new here :D

C

carolyn_s

Hi,
ive got a one year old and have been using this site for a little while now but have just found out im pregnant again :D second baby but first time using this site during pregnancy :)
I think im due in August but have my dating scan in a couple of weeks to find out for definite... anyone else due about that time? x

Hello congrats :) I also have 1 child he is 6 im due in Aug with my second :) x

Congrats on your bfp and welcome to BnB.

thanks guys :D its nice to feel welcome.

i have a friend that used this site all the way through her pregnancy and raved about it...im addicted now too!! Im really excited for number 2 jusy not enjoying constantly feeling sick :( worth it though xx

congratulations!! and welcome!!
hope you have a great pregnancy.. and you'll make loads of friends.. you can also post in the peranting forums as well, as you've already got a baby.. might be able to help some of the girls.. :)
xxxx

Hi Hi! Congrats!! I am pregnant with my 1st baby, didn't realise I was pregnant until I was nearly 6 weeks (I think) and the soonest appointment I could get to register with my midwife was 4th Jan, and I think I have to wait a week then for my first scan! I think I am around 11 weeks pregnant now, so my baby is due in the middle of July, But i won't really know until I get my first scan... confusing eh? Just trying to get into the swing of things with this website! It's really handy, has so much info!

Hi Carolyn,
I just found out I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant 2 days before Christmas. Have to wait til Tuesday til I can to drs to sort out getting a midwife! Do you know how long it will take to get my first appointment and my booking appointment? Do they do the first scan at the booking appointment? I can't be certain of how many weeks pregnant I am although I should be just over 6 weeks now. If you're not sure of how pregnant you are do they send you for an early scan? Because if I'm wrong then my next scan date could be at the wrong time.

Hi Carolyn,
I just found out I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant 2 days before Christmas. Have to wait til Tuesday til I can to drs to sort out getting a midwife! Do you know how long it will take to get my first appointment and my booking appointment? Do they do the first scan at the booking appointment? I can't be certain of how many weeks pregnant I am although I should be just over 6 weeks now. If you're not sure of how pregnant you are do they send you for an early scan? Because if I'm wrong then my next scan date could be at the wrong time.

I went for a scan and the sonographer said i was about 6 weeks (that was on the 9th december) but baby was too small to say for sure so i have another appointment at the end of january...
you will have a scan to determine dates before you meet your midwife i think (thats the way its gone with me both times!)

congrats to everyone else too :D

Hello and Congratulations Carolyn!!

I'm due early on in August (first few days).

Thanks Carolyn.
I've just been to drs surgery and filled out form to be referred to midwife. Receptionist said they won't need to confirm my pregnancy. She's booked me to have the midwife call me this Thursday afternoon which is when she is in each week so I guess I'll find out then what happens next. Receptionist mentioned something about definitely seeing midwife around 14-16 weeks so I guess that would be after confirming dates with a scan?
I thought you saw the midwife earlier than that for a booking in appointment, not that it really matters I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->