Hi Guys - updated with pics

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. :hug:

I am so very sorry for your loss :hug: There are no words to express the feelings you must be feeling at this most difficult time. You are very strong people to be able to embrace the brief time that you had with your daughter as a blessing. My prayers are with you.

Im shocked and sobbing over your story right now and i cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. No one should ever have to go through what you guys are going through right now and i know that no words we say now will help but please know that we are all here for you,thinking of you and sending all our love to you and Matt.
Jessica is beautiful and the song you played her was lovely, hold on to the memories you have of her until you meet again. Im sure she is looking down at her Mummy and Daddy with much love.
Keep each other close at this time
Sonia and Andy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Words can't even begin to describe how sorry I am to hear of your loss. I am thinking of you both at this difficult time :hug: I think you are both amazingly strong!!

Rest in Peace beautiful Jessica, the angels will look after you...

Look after each other and know that there are many people thinking of you and lots of support here :hug:

Love, hugs and best wishes,
Bluebell and Dave xxxx

So sorry to read this - was in tear reading your moving account of your time with your baby. You both sound amazingly strong and I pray you'll come through this together.
So sorry once again.... thinking of you all xxxx

i'm sorry, your story made me cry. i'm so so sorry. all my love. xxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss. May your little princess rest in peace xxx She'll look after you from up there hun xxxx :hugs::hugs:

i'm so sorry for your loss. i thank God for giving you the strenght to deal with your loss. my prayers are with you.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. x

Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry for your loss......I think you are incredible and so strong, my thoughts and prayers are with you now, and it is clear your Angel was just too special for this world...God Bless her xxxx

Oh my I am so sorry for your loss, you both have been incredubly strong through all this i admire your courage and strength.

My thoughts are with you.

Ive just read your post and i cant find words to express how sorry i am for your loss.

Your little girl must have been incredibly special for god to have wanted her with him so soon in her life.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers xxxx

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry for the pain that you and Mat must be going through. You are in my thoughts xxx

My thoughts are with you at this truely awful time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->